Prologue?+warnings

.

.

.

Since I was small I would always be able to have my way with every single thing.

All the older women and men who would meet me would always go to my mother to speak of my charm, saying how I had a charisma which could "pull people in and not let go".

My dear mother was one amazing woman.
Not only did she stop me from feeling the loneliness of not having a father, she taught me my right from wrong and brought me to be the man I am now.

She used to say,

"No business is considered small. And no religion is greater than work."

Now this is my only destiny.
And my only God.

Brain of a businessman, courage of a leader.
Aren't I just the perfect candidate.

To rule these souls.

.

.

.

Ok hi guys. I'm sorry. Again. For creating another story. Well to keep it fair I just republished one of my previous works which not many people read and I didn't know where I was going with it soo. Yeah.
Well I actually got this line and idea for a film which will be coming out this month and no one knows what the film is about cuz they only released a teaser.
So I will be making my own story to it with obviously gay elements.

Warnings! BxB, JiKook ship. Gay smut. Violence. Kind of. Strong language. Drug and alcohol abuse. Politics(that ain't the warning the wording is that I got no clue about politics so I'll make stuff up)

And since my exams are done and I got a bit of time. I'll update soon. Hope you guys enjoy this just as much as dirty talk.

+Start date: 20160623.  00:19AM.