0111

As I gently laid your fragile self down onto the dark wooden table, your sweet hypnotic moans pulled me in.

My lips overlapped your soft cries as I gently devoured your sweet self.

"Mn-ah! .."

"What's my name Mona?" I asked as I gently cupped your rosy cheeks which would turn even more deep when I looked at you.

"..ah!..oOk.."

Your soft moans wrapped around my gestures kills me to the point of no return as I find myself becoming more sadistic with the want to tease your angelic self to a tainted teal.

"Pardon?"

".....kook...ah! JUNGKOOK!!!!"

"JUNGKOOK-AH!!! "

A loud scream resembling that of  the youngers mother crept through the hallow room, alarming the sleeping boy.

"Wake up sweety its 6:50 you need to go to school!"

"Yes mother!" The sweating boy yelled back in order to notify the caller of his awakening, and once he knew she understood, he began slowly getting up.

The first step to preparing he initiated by removing the soft black bedsheets over his body, revealing his toned chest with chocolate abs shimmering under the red light with sweat.
The youngers sculpted calves and abs fluctuated in shape as he pushed himself up and walked across the marbled chess floor painted in the colours wine and black, wearing nothing but short black boxers which hugged the lower half of his body due to the sweat and um, substance... that was formed inside, perfectly lining his bulge and butt.

Gently yawning as he rubbed his eyes and walked into his marble bathroom, now standing in front of his waist length mirror, he eyed himself slightly with a bitter look.

"Fuck, another wet dream...what's wrong with you Jungkook. Your stupid wet dreams even make your clothes disappear while you sleep.
...What number of ruined boxer is this anyway" the younger bitterly counted as he took both of his pale hands and lined it against the front lining of his underwear, gently stretching to reveal the hot mess.

The youngers face got even more awkward, disgust playing up clear as day, as he stared back at the load of sticky substance connecting his body to his black pants.
Letting nothing but a repulsed "eegh" escape his mouth, he quickly decided to STOP STARING AT HIS OWN FUCKING CUM PLZ and walked into the shower after putting the only fabric of clothing attached to him(kind of literally) into the washer.

.

.
.
The younger was the last to walk into the wide table within the dimly lit dining room where all members including the head of the house had already taken their place, ready to eat, waiting only for their youngest son who was still fixing his all black attire.

The Jeon family was a very traditional sort of family.

Jungkooks dad was in part of a political party run by the Head Council so he led a fairly easy comfortable life with a big house, rich parents and an overall happy family even if there were issues along the way.
Though there were many things to be proud of achievement-wise, however, perhaps the biggest thing laid in the members of the household themselves;
Even though rich name blessed their home, no one within the family seemed to be born with greed or dishonesty amongst themselves and the world knew that.

There remained a good name amongst the community and there remained a tradition; the mother caring for the sons and daughter while the father, the head of the house ran the function.
Though quite old indeed, nobody ever seemed to mind, and freedom of speech and action still reigned with great priority.
As the breadwinner of the household, he was to seat at the farthest and highest position within the household whether it be during eating, like now or running the community.