0112

(A/N: I don't know how to describe this so pic. The bed structure is very similar/ is the same except the windows and the top of the bed which in the pic is empty but in Jimins bed there is a aquarium roof with small fish floating inside, i.e. Plastic cover with water and fish inside. So. Yea. Don't be confused)
(Oh and if you can. Set your page colour to black. Really does look cool)

.

.

.

The dark room brightened up as the automatic star shaped lights planted within the black walls lit up to a beautiful ocean blue hue.
The lights signalled the awakening of the sleeping beauty in the red bed, covered by the soft blue blanket.

The boy slowly opened his eyes which fell upon the beautiful oceanic view above with the fish swimming across the clear streams, gaining a soft smile to the sleepy heads plump lips that were the colour of rich red mulberries.
"pretty.." a soft chuckle entered the older as he gently pushed himself up against the soft covers, wearing nothing but a long black shirt, reaching slightly over his honey thighs, barely covering his manhood which laid free with no underwear.

As the older sat in his soft covers a gentle knock entered the black doors opposite him, followed by a gentle creak revealing a younger boy in black tee and khaki green pants.
"Hey Hyung~ it's time to go" the younger softly cheered and as he did the older's expression completely neutralised. Turning around like a robot and bowing to his call, he walked out from the soft folds of the bed and lifted his shirt up and over his bed head.

"Do I really have to go to a party with you" the male annoyingly questioned at the younger who just giggled softly as he continued staring at the nude image in front.

"Yes Hyung. It's my friends birthday! And just by the word 'friend' you should know how excited I am since I transferred so late. Come on Hyung~" the younger cheered as he pulled his brother, who had only managed to wear his jeans, out of the room.

As soon as the yellowish pale body of the head left his room, trios of maids surrounded the body as they wrapped around his sculpted abs a burgundy crop top and a black jacket which covered his toned biceps and triceps which had nearly blinded the author.
The younger glanced at his brother in awe at the utter shock of how much he looked like a teen. A hot teen.
His brother would always wear suits as if he was the president but it was understandable since he was kind of like the president and so it became a shock when he did not look so.

"Kids these days wear these kinds of things right?" The older looked over to his brother and questioned in a blank expression as if he had absolutely no clue at all to which the younger just gave a mental face palm.

"-_- Hyung, you're a kid yourself" the younger would always wonder how his brother forgot of the fact he was only 2 years older than him, it was quite amusing indeed.

"Whatever, should we go now? To your 'party' of your stupid crush." The older smirked at his brother who had a softly shocked expression before replying back.

"St-stop it Hyung! It's not like that" The black haired boy slightly blushed at the comment before returning back into his poker face which was nearly identical to the olde if not for some minor features and the plump mouth which his brother gained from their sweet mother. Tae was the first one to become friends with the younger which meant he held a special place in the younger's heart, but there was no form of love involved. The thought was just too funny and embarrassing.

"What ever, we will be late so don't wait for us" the older turned to the maids and butlers who had gathered and gave a final farewell before walking out with his younger brother to the dark night, towards their gorgeous rich red hybrid.

"Lets go"

HEY GUYS!!! LONG TIME NO SEE HUH! WELL THIS IS SHORT BUT I UPDATED!! YAY. PLEASE READ AND HOPEFULLY ENJOY~ ITS GOING TO GET INTERESTING SOON, THIS IS JUST THE DESCRIPTIONS. and since I didn't manage to describe Jimins holy body properly it will be described later by kookie ;) oh and Jimins younger brother, Jihyun, I believe, is also in it. Since BTS is only 7 members ya know, triangles ain't my thing as a ending. He's a copy of Jimin tho, make of it what you will.
Anywhooooooooo, Bye bye.
Love you. Saranghaee. XOXOXO