✣| McCann's Girl 2 |✣

Unedited

Rubbing the sleepiness off my eyes, I looked around and my eyes immediately widen as I realized I was in a little girls room and I was inside a white crib, everything suddenly came back all at once, What had happened before I've woken up. My parents oh my god are they ok ?!, I followed my instincts and use the force within my hands to lift myself up to stand.

I whimper as a throbbing headache came at me on my way to stand up

I whimper as a throbbing headache came at me on my way to stand up. It Made my eyes droopy and my legs shake uncontrollably. Why have I all of the sudden become weak. Just then I noticed, I was in nothing more then a oversized grey sweater and white knee socks that were flowered laced . That sick bastard. I weakly tried putting my leg a crossed the fence thingy and then continue on getting off the crib but My head quickly whipped to the door as I heard jiggling and I tried getting back in the crib but it was to late he had already noticed me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk baby what are you doing up so early, you should be taking a nap right now" I shook my head madly can't he see I don't want to be here, I wanna see my momma and dad. "I-I-I want" I immediately quiet down as he raised his hand up, "I-I-I'm Pretty sure you want to go to sleep babygirl"  angry tears ran down my cheeks at his incoherent words that were obviously mocking me . As a instinct I began scratching at my unbandaged wrist with my hands that were already clammy and cold
." N-no I go ho-me t-o my mom-momma" my heart starting racing and my scratching turned harder and faster. My world was spinning and all I could think about was my momma. Is she ok ?, o my god what if she's dead!? no no t-that couldn't have happened to her right?!. Right!?

"Hey! " he yelled at me causing me to speed up my pace at scratching my wrist . He immediately came down to me and picked me up embracing me in a tight hug, forcing my arms fall to my sides. As I reflex I began trashing around  , I cried out when a loud clap boomed the room and my bottom stung bad . He grabbed my chin and aggressively made me look up at him and he  tighten the grip on my chin and cheeks. "Quit your fucking shit Natalie if not you'll get something worst"his cold voice growled at my ear.

I sobbed and nodded not wanting to get him to loose his nerve . "Now babes we're gonna go downstairs and get some chiki, you want chiki baby?" He  baby talked me and awed while pinched my cheeks. W-what b-but wasn't he just mad? Or he has probably gone mad at that say. .
I wiped my wet cheeks and gather my dignity up "B-bu-bull s-shit" Oh god please forgive me for cursing but it had to be done. He tighten his grip on my legs and his jaw clenched badly. I whimper and tried pushing at his chest repeatedly but nothing worked and more tears fell down my face. I cried out as immense pain was sent to my scalp and he got a good fistful gripped at my hair.

A heart breaking wailed left my lips as he pushed harder on my hair sending my head back . I tried and I tried and tried to pull his hand away but he wouldn't budge!!. He chuckled then lowered his head and God right next to my ear sending goosebumps through all my body. "Now babygirl you'll listen here and listen good your my property I fucking own you now, so in that say you'll do whatever the fuck! I tell you to do ok bitch?" He growled.
"YES! YES P-please Jason stop!!" The pain was gone but I turned light headed, everything was going in slow motion again. Oh how I hated this feeling. He grabbed my chin again and told me something but it just sounded muffled . I started seeing a double and black dots were slowly taking over my vision before I fell once again to a tender sleep.

N-
Comment my loves