Chapter 5. Forever Yours.

LEA IS 18!!! YAY
Lea starts her day without Justin in the bed. Lea wakes all the way up and goes to the bathroom and then she walks downstairs to find Justin standing there with blue and red roses, as Justin takes lea's hand and walks her into the dinning room where he then surprise's her with a huge birthday breakfast. After breakfast Justin tells Lea to go and put something nice on so Lea puts on a sun-dress and Justin puts on a pair on shorts and a short sleeve sleeve dress top. Once Lea is done getting ready and is downstairs and in the car Justin quickly makes a phone call to his sister and family to tell them that they can
Come over to get the house ready for Lea's surprise party. Justin and Lea go out for the day. Justin takes Lea out shopping for clothing and whatever she wants. Then Justin and Lea go into a hole bunch of baby department's and buy more clothing and diapers and more wipes and lotion soap and crib stuff and stroller  supply's. Justin and Lea then go out for lunch of her
Choice and then Justin and Lea meet up with her best friend and they stop and talk for a bit. Once they are done talking Justin and Lea go out for ice cream and Justin takes her to the movies to see what she wants . Justin's family calls him to tell him that they are ready. Justin then tells Lea that he wants to go home to drop off everything that they just bought. Lea doesn't think anything of it when Justin says let's go into the house I'll get everything from the car in a bit I want to go inside for a bit. Lea and Justin walk into the house and than bamm SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA ( hugs and kisses) lea starts crying happy tears and gives everyone hugs and kisses back. Lea has never had a birthday partt like this before and she honestly loved it shes never felt so loved in her life. After lea gave everone hugs and kisses and thank yous she was told to sit on the comfy chair where everyone then went downstairs ti the bacement to get one gift at a time lea thought that theres only one or two gifts but the bacement was full. Lea had to use the bathroom now she wasnt aloud in the bathroom downstairs because there were gifts in there too so she had to walk upstairs and go to the bathroom justin went up a little after lea to make sure that she was okay when he got to the bathroom she wasnt in there. So justin went to ther room and didnt see her so he decided to look in the twins room where he found her rocking back an forth rubbing her tummy  in the rocking chair that she loves. Justins mum and dad went upstairs to see what was taking them so long to find them both in the twins room they stood at the door and justins mum said im sorry to interrupt but lets go back downstairs and finish youre gifts so that everyone can leave and we all can finish up the nursery. They all made there way downstairs as they get downstairs justins mum makes an announcement saying that once all the gifts are opened were going to end the party lea's wishes. Now that everyone is gone lea got to open the gifts that no one knew about. They were getting delivered. Justins mum runs outside to sign for the delivery. The men start to unload everything into the house where lea looked confused. Justins mum came bavk inside seeing that all of the boxes are inside she tells lea to pick one box out of 15 so lea picks one and justin sits with her and they open it together and its a box full of wall declarations for the nursery.
Lea went up the the twins room and put them up the others brought the box's upstairs so that they could all sit and put everything where it needed to be. The boxes werent that heavey so it wasnt hard to carry upstairs. As they all sit there lea just started to open another box and its full of crib sheats and bumpers blankets and teadys. Lea doesnt put anything away until all the boxes are opened. So her and justin keep opening them. There are two boxes with the gender of each of the babies so justin opened on and lea opened one justin opened his box first its a boy💙 lea then opened her box its a girl❤ lea and justin couldnt be happier lea started crying she said that she cant wait justin opened another box and its full of girl colothing so lea and justin go thro the bot and then lea opend another box. Its the two baby soothing swings that they wanted to get. Lea started to cry so she got up and huged justins parents. Nut lea couldnt open any more at the time necause she was really tired so justins parents went home and justin cuddled lea to sleep once she was sleeping justing when into the nursery and put the things that they opened away abd he put the swings together. Lea woke up an hour after and she went to the bathroom and then downstairs to get someyhing to eat and then she went back to opening gifts.