Cgapter 4 Ill be there for you

Lea was crying it was 12:45AM and she was sitting on the front door crying. Justin had Hurd her faintly but he Hurd her and he ran to her he asked her what was wrong and she had said that she's late Justin didn't understand what Lea meant by that so he asked her she repeated herself "I'm late" it took Justin a little While to understand what she meant and then he sat with her an they talked about what they were going to do, they decided to keep the baby and raise the baby and with the help of Justin's family they would have everything that they would need for the baby and with the way that Lea and Justin were they knew that they could have the baby and be a happy family
It's now 2:45AM and Lea and Justin decided to go inside and talk so they went in and sat on the couch but instead of talking they just cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie Lea ended up falling asleep Justin then fell asleep they didn't wake up till 12pm Justin's family was going to be stoping by his house at 5:30PM to have dinner with them as Justin wanted them to see the house but now Justin and Lea were thinking about what they should tell Justin's family about the baby they both agreed that they would tell them. Lea and Justin both got up and had a shower and then they got dressed made some brunch and then they went to the store to get some more things for there family dinner and they didn't have to move because Justin has a two bedroom apartment so Lea told her land lord that she was moving out so Lea moved in with Justin when Lea and Justin got back from the land lords and the store they started to cook dinner and get the house cleaned up and ready for dinner it's now 4:55PM and Lea and Justin are still in there relaxing clothing so Lea went and put a blue Swede dress on and Justin's put a dress shirt and tie on and a pair of black paints.
(Ding dong) as Justin runs to the door Lea runs to the kitchen to put the last ingredients into there dinner Justin and his family walk into the kitchen and Justin's family came in and they all gave Lea a hug and asked her how she was doing and all that Lea asked Justin if he had told them yet and he said no they were going to announce it during dinner as there eating dinner Justin's dad stranded up and taped his glass an made a toast and then Justin and Lea stood up and said that the have an announcement to make "Lea and I are having a baby" (cheering) Lea and Justin sat down and said that we will all talk about the baby when we are all done eating dinner so they all start to finish there dinner and then they all go into the living room and start talking about the baby and how they could help Justin's family has helped a lot they've been taking us out baby shopping for clothes cribs and all sorts of stuff Justin's mom took me out for lunch and we talked and then we went to the house to get Justin to go to the doctors for an ulter-sound and it turns out there's more then one baby there's two were having twins Justin was so happy when he seen the two baby's on the screen Justin's mom was crying it was an amazing moment. After the doctors we went back out and got doubles of everything and then we went out for ice cream and just had an amazing time with each other. When we got home Justin and I were so tired we went up to our room and fell asleep as soon as we lied down we got up at 9:30AM and started to get the baby's room ready now that I'm 8weeks pregnant we started to put the cribs up and the change tables and the dressers the room looked amazing by 1:30PM we had the clothing put away but thats it. we went out for lunch with Justin's sister she was so happy to be an auntie of twins.