Chapter 8

Chapter Eight
Renèe Dwyer

Two boyfriends? What the heck is wrong with Bella. I knew I shouldn't have let her move to Forks. I wonder if Charlie knows about this. I think to myself. I plan on going to Forks to bring her back home. If she thinks this is going unpunished then it's not. This isn't in the bible.

When I finish packing my clothes, I make a flight for next Friday. I'll show up and she'll have to excuse but to come home.

-The Next Week-

I can't help but to think about Bella as I sit on the plane.

Last week she told me about her 'boyfriends' and I flipped. I don't understand how she could be so crazy.

I guess I was too in my thoughts because the flight attendant came and told me we had landed.

I quickly get off the plane and go to get my bags from baggage claim.

I rush to out of the airport and hail a taxi.

"Take me to this address please." I say, handing the driver the address.

"Yes ma'am." He says pulling out of the airport parking lot.

*******************************

I get out of the taxi when we get to Charlie's house. I pay the driver then grab my bag out of the trunk. I slowly walk to the door and when I get there I knock.

"Renee what are you doing here?" Charlie asks as he opens the door.

"I am here to get Bella. She coming back home with me."

"What do you mean?" He asks, confused.

"Bella told me about her little boyfriends. Did you know?" I asks him, pushing him aside and walking into the house.

"Renee it's not what you think." Charlie says.

"Then what is it?" I ask.

"I can't actually tell you that. Just know that Bella is loved by both of them and she needs them." He says.

"How absurd." I say.

"Um, mom. What are you doing here?" Bella asks, coming to the door.

"Come on Bella, go pack your bags. You're leaving with me." I say grabbing her arm.

"No mom i'm not. I will not leave them." She say.

"Bella if you do not come with me you will regret it." I whisper to her so Charlie can't hear.

"I'm staying here and there is nothing you can do."

"We'll see about that." I say, walking out of the house.