The Deal

I fell over, the cold wet cavern floor soaked into my pants. I was terrified, the dragon crept over to me.
  "Why are you here?!" It bellows. I was too terrified to even talk. " I asked you a question!"
  "Uhh... I ... uhh-"
  "Answer me, boy!"
  " I was just exploring... since... I heard... you?"
   " I can't let you go out there and tell a single soul... which mean I must... kill you."
"Wait I won't tell anyone. I swear."
"Then how will I assure that you won't tell anyone."
  I was really terrified, but I didn't really want to die. I wanted to see the dragon more. So I made the worst deal I've made in my life.
I stood up and raised my voice, "You can kill me if I tell."
The dragon cocked his head. He stared at me for what seemed like forever.
"Very well," the dragon nodded, " You seem like an interesting boy and so if you want to learn more about us dragons come back and I shall teach you about us."
"Yes sir."
"But don't bring, anyone!
I ran out the cave. I couldn't believe what I just saw. It seemed like a dream that I even saw such a creature. I just kept running, it was scary just thinking about it.
I thought that if I went home and went to sleep that it would all go away, but no.