Part 9

[ FROM NOW, MY STORY PART, I WILL PUT "PART _" BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE IDEA WHAT TO BE MY STORY PART TITLE. THANK YOU] 

After 30 minutes, Wendy go out from the bathroom and when Sungyeol enter to call Wendy, his jaw dropped after saw Wendy in that kind of clothes.

"Sungyeol, it is okay? Does it suit with me very well?" Asked Wendy. But Sungyeol still freeze. Didn't move or talk. He think that Wendy is an angel. 

"My angel..." 

"What? Angel?"

"Oh?! Oh Wendy. Are you already done shower?" 

"I already done shower about 30 minutes ago, and why did you look like seeing a ghost Sungyeol?" Asked Wendy curious. 

Sungyeol just shaking his head and ask her to go outside with him. Wendy just following him from behind. When they were about to go out from Hyeri's room, Sungyeol didn't realise that he forgot to open the door and hit the door. 

"Sungyeol! Hey! Are you alright?" Asked Wendy while shaking his body. 

"I'm o...kay" he fainted before he end his words. 

                *                *                 *

Hyeri and Mark still at the theme park. They already do many things together just in one day. 

"Erm.. Mark?" 

"Yes?"

"Can  we..." before Hyeri finished her word, Mark look at her closer especially on her lips. Hyeri step back but Mark hold her on waist and it's automatically make Hyeri can't move anywhere. He wiped something on the side of Hyeri's lips.

"Ice cream. You eat ice cream like a kid Hyeri." He chuckles. "So.. can we what?" He asked

"Oh? I..ice cream? W..where?" Hyeri wiped her lips using his finger but then Mark hold her hand. 

"There's nothing left dear. I already wiped it for you honey" he give her a smiles. A very cute smile. Hyeri was dying after saw that smile until she didn't realise that she step on a dog's tail. The dog barking so loudly. It's make Hyeri shock and automatically run away. She is running as fast that she can because that dog was chasing her. Mark apologized to that dog's owner and find her. 

Hyeri was standing in a crowded. She feel like she already lost in the theme park and about to cry. But then there was a mysterious people took out his knife and want to stab her. Before that mysterious people want to stab her, someone was grab Hyeri from behind and that mysterious people was failed to kill Hyeri. 

Hyeri felt like was grab her from behind and hug her tightly.

"Shh.. don't cry. I'm here. Don't be scared okay? I will always be with you and protect you, Hyeri" It was Mark. He hugged her tightly to make her feel safe. 

Hyeri hugged him back. She didn't care who was she hugging on that time. What she know now, she already felt safe in Mark's embraced..

-alright. First of all, I want say sorry if I've update my story late. Im quite busy >-<

-I think that story is bored x"D its bcs I got not idea TT.TT 

-people, can you help me? Can you suggest some idea that I can put on the next part? Thanks