Part 10

Hyeri hugged him back. She didn't care who was she hugging on that time. What she know now, she already felt safe in Mark's embraced..

"I..I'm scared" said Hyeri. 

"Hey, Hyeri. Listen. As long I was with you, I will make sure that you're safe. Trust me"

"R..r..really?" she look up to see at him while her hand still hugging him. But then Mark chuckled and she give him a curious look. 

"Shorty.." said Mark and Hyeri hit his chest hardly after heard Mark called her shorty.

"Stupid. I'm not short okay?"

"But you still shorter then me, Lee Hyeri" Hyeri stick her tongue out and walked away.

"Oi! Wait for me!!"

                                                                  *                                       *                                             *

"Lee Sungyeol? Lee Sungyeol? Are you still alive?" 

"Lemme do it.." said someone. He cough and adjust his voice then he start shakes Sungyeol's body.

"Oppa.. Sungyeol oppa. Please wake up..." said him.

"5 minutes more.." said Sungyeol

"Oppa.. Wake up please.. I miss you oppa. I'm missing you like crazy when I being in New York.." he continued. Wendy can't do anything, she just hold her laugh and everyone in that room also do the same. Some of them already walked out from the room because they can't hold their laugh. 

"Gimme oppa kiss first then I will wake up," said Sungyeol still in half sleep.

He give Wendy a sign to go out from the room. She just nodded and quickly walked out from the room. After listened what did Sungyeol said, he grabbed Sungyeol's hair hardly and it make Sungyeol immediately wake up.

"Who did that?!" asked Sungyeol angrily.

"I did that. Any problem with it Lee Sungyeol?" said Sunggyu.

"Whatta..." Sungyeol look around and saw Sunggyu was crossing his arm. "Hyung!" he quickly stood up from the bed and run to Sunggyu to hug him but Sunggyu kicked his long legs and it make Sungyeol fell on the ground.

"Hyung..! It's hurt" said him using his cute voice, but Sunggyu just ignore him. 

"Lee Sungyeol, let's go down. Everyone are waiting for us. I'm going down now.", Sungyeol gave him an ugly face to Sunggyu after he left the room.

While in the downstairs, they're asked Wendy many question about her and Sungyeol. She just said that they just only friend and just knew to each other. But they won't believe it. They keep questioning Wendy, and she almost crying because of that question. But then Sunggyu went downstairs and asked them to stop questioning her. They obey Sunggyu's words. They didn't talk anything and just look down because won't see Sunggyu's scary face. 

"Erm.. Wendy right?" Sunggyu broke the quietness and Wendy nodded. 

"Hm.. I suddenly remember about Sungyeol's first crush," the moment when he said about Sungyeol's first crush, everyone give an 'ahh' reaction. 

"First crush? Who?" asked Wendy.

"Lemme check on my phone, if i still have her pictures or not.." 

"Guys!! I'm here!! Sorry for making you guys waiting for me in such of a long time" Sungyeol was there but everyone are ignoring. Sungyeol walked toward Woohyun and patted his shoulder and asked him what happened. Woohyun look at who was patted his shoulder and when he saw Sungyeol, he coughing too loud until everyone are look at Woohyun, and when they saw Sungyeol, especially Sunggyu, he quickly hides his phone and they're just acted like nothing happened. 

"Ahh! Since we all are here, let's go out!" said Hoya.

"But hyung, where is Hyeri? I haven't see her today." asked Sungjong to Sungyeol. Sungyeol told him that Hyeri was going out with Mijoo because they want to study at the library.

                                                           *                                        *                                       *

"Mark, let's go back home. I think that your grandma already at home" said Hyeri. 

Mark just quiet, didn't say yes or no. Hyeri wonder why did Mark become like that, did she have made Mark mad with her? She keep thinking and thinking and lastly she fall asleep. When the car stop because of the red light, Mark look at Hyeri. Whenever he look at her, his heart is pounding really fast. 

"I..I'm scared.."   the word that Hyeri said when she hugged him really tightly. Like there is no tomorrow when she hugged him. He put his hand on his chest and said to himself to keep calm and control his nervous then he continued driving when the light turn into green. 

After a long drive, finally Mark stop at somewhere and he walked out from the car. He looked at the sea while cross his arm while thinking of something. But then, he felt like someone has rest her head on his shoulder.

"Where are we?" asked Hyeri.

"At the place that we can feel nice when we look at it" Hyeri just look at Mark's face blankly. Again, Mark felt like his heart was pounding really hard when Hyeri look at him and he looked at the sea to avoid to see Hyeri's face.

"Mark! Let's take some selfie?" said Hyeri. But before Mark answer her question, Hyeri already took out her phone and click the camera icon on her phone. 

"Say cheese!" 

                                             *                                      *                                       *

Wendy and Sungyeol's friend having a lot of fun on that day. At 9 p.m. they arrived at home and Sungyeol's friend already back to their home. 

"Well.. thanks Wendy" said Sunyeol while scratching the back of his neck.

"Why thanks?"

"Because......" but then Mark's car parked in front of them. Wendy can't recognize his brother's car because it's a black car and there were too many black car parked near. 

Mark walked out from the car and went over to his car side and open the door for Hyeri. Sungyeol and Wendy still didn't know what happening so they just stand frozen and seeing what will happen. Mark pushed Hyeri's head to wake her up. But Hyeri totally be in the deep sleep. Mark let out a sigh, a heavy sigh. Mark held both of Hyeri's arm and bring her out from the car but he suddenly can't find his balance, he fell on the ground.

"H..help.." said Mark. Wendy and Sungyeol looked at each other and quickly ran to see what happen. And when they arrived at the side of Mark's car, they saw Mark was laying on the ground with Hyeri on him. Still sleeping.

<(*^*)> Finally! It's become a bit longer TT.TT thanks to ma poor brain to think a lot of ideas for this part. well see ya in the next part. [ /bows; thank you for reading and good night for people who want to sleep and good morning to the people who just wake up (?) uhuhu poor english again ;-; kbaibai