Chapter 3.

Kalia's POV:

"Text him!" Sam said while slightly pushing my phone near me. We were all currently sitting on my bed talking about everything that happened today. Jade was ignoring Sam and I, she was too into her phone.

Jade was a really quiet and shy person. She doesn't really like talking a lot, only to people that are closer to her, like Sam and I. She is usually rude and cold to everyone else.

Since today was a Thursday, they couldn't sleep over. We have one more day till the weekend starts. Tomorrow will be Friday, thank god. I'm already tired about what happened today.

I honestly didn't want them over, but they never take a no for an answer. I love them though, they are my best friends.

"How did you even get his number?" I asked. She shrugs with a smirk playing on her lips. Her eyebrow arches and she laughs.

"Just tell me" I demand. Sam groans and grabs my phone. Her fingers put in my password and I roll my eyes. I obviously trust her with my phone, she won't do anything bad. I will kill her if she does, I don't usually let people on my phone.

"Are you going to ignore me or?.." I question. She smiles and continues typing something on my phone. I stare at her, wondering what she is typing. Sam looks concentrated as she types the words.

She clicks a final button and finally looks up at me, "Ah! There!".

"What do you mean?" I raise my eyebrow at her as I ask the question. A snort escapes her mouth as she hands me my phone.

I scroll to a unknown number to see what she wrote. I click it and see a weird text that she sent.

Me: Hey sexy daddy

"What did you do?!" I shout while hitting her arm. She laughs loudly as I feel my face heat up. Ugh, I'm blushing.

Honestly, I didn't think she would actually text something to him. Especially that! Samantha can be too much sometimes.

She puts her arms up in defense, "You didn't stop me!"

I frown and smack her one last time. She laughs again and sticks out her tongue at me. She could be so frustrating, ugh.

"That doesn't mean that-"

I get interrupted by a ding on my phone. We both stop what we are doing and look at the phone in my hand. I look at her and her eyes widen a bit. We obviously didn't expect him to text back a random number. Especially that quickly, does he have no life?

"Maybe it was Rebecca texting you?" She suggests. I check my messages and see that Ohndrae's number texted me.

I groan, "It's not Rebecca" I say in a sad tone. I secretly wish it was Rebecca, at least I wouldn't be embarrassed.

"Let me see what he said" she states while trying to grab my phone. I shake my head and push her away. Causing her to fall off my bed. A thump is heard and I hear her squeal. Jade has no reaction and ignores it, continuing browsing her phone.

"No! You have done enough" I say with annoyance laced in my voice. She scowls at my words as she sits on the floor next to Jade.