Rules and Guidelines

The Rules and Ranks of being a Werewolf

General Rules.

µ      All wolves must be respectful to each other, no matter the ranking.

µ      Wolves of higher ranks may not use that rank to boss lower wolves around.

µ      NO wolf may attack a pup, you may only attack a pup if they have challenged or attacked you first. The Alpha must be notified of this at once.

µ      Ranks must be earned.

Mating/Mate Rules.

µ      Sexual content is to be done in the privacy of your own home. Not in public for the whole pack of society to see.

µ      You don't need the permission of the Alpha to have pups.

µ      It is a crime to cheat on your mate.

µ      Ranks cannot be earned because of your mate; ranks cannot be dropped or added.

Fighting Rules.

µ      If you wish to challenge another wolf for their rank, you may, the other wolf is to agree and the Alpha is to be notified.

µ      If a battle is started and you change your mind, punishments will be given.

Rank info.

Alpha: They are the head of the park.

Beta: They are second in command, if you can't find the Alpha talk to the Beta.

Hunters: They are in charge of organising hunts and making sure the pack is fed.

Scouts: They normally work with the Hunters; sometimes they go on special missions for the Head Alpha.

Fighters: Also know as War Wolves, they are the strongest in battle are normally spread out in different areas during war.

Pup-Sitters: They help the mothers in any possible and guard pups while the mother is away.

Healer: This wolf, or human, heals the wolves with whatever they can find.

Vampire Rules and Rank Information

General Rules

µ      All Vampires must be a part of a coven. Covens are families, though you are not tied to them and you may leave at any given time.

µ      Human blood is better for you than any other blood. Any other blood will sustain you but not for as long as Human Blood.

µ      Draining humans is NOT allowed.

µ      Human food is a must; liquid is not the only thing that is going to fill you.

 Blood Mates and feeding

µ      Drinking the blood of your Blood Mate is not to be done in a public place.

µ      If you have a Blood Mate then drinking from another is classed as a crime.

µ      If you don't have a Blood Mate feeding

Fighting Rules

µ      No fighting is to take place unless it is for training purposes only.

µ      If any fights break out, the leader of the Coven is to be notified immanently—without hesitation.

Rank Info

Leader: In most Covens he is known as the father.

Second: Usually the Leaders Blood Mate or Partner. She is never the Best Friend. She is commonly thought of as the mother, as she usually treats the others as her children.

Scout: These guys—or women—are given the job of scouting the area for rivalling Covens.

Bronze: Know for the lack of thought they give most fights. Used during battles.

Distance: These Vampires fight at a distance using the powers that they had managed to gain.

Everything that is said in these rules is to be followed. These rules are law. Punishment will be horribly painful.