Quiz (6/24/16)

Friday! Sorry for not updating for the passed few days ( ᓀ ‸ ᓂ ) school has been cruel. Read the important note at the end of quiz.

。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。

• Random Quiz •

Would you rather to left behind or going away?

MineI am the one who left first, because I don't want to leave behind like others did.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

MineFly - because I want to travel the world, and it will be easiest for me to travel at my favorite places when I have an ability to fly. Control time - I have a lot of mistakes, every single time and days, yes we are, we want to correct it but cannot.

Any favorite japanese song?

MineEndless love and Torisetsu

Have you learned things about yourself or others from anime/manga

Mine• "I'm just a human, a sinner and I'm not perfect too."

Best horror/sport/romance/fantasy/humor/slice of life or drama anime for you? (This will gonna be long!)

Mine• of course Attack on titan and Tokyo Ghoul for me will never vanished in my horror best anime list. Sports is Kuroko no Basket, Free!, Haikyuu, Prince of Tennis, Eyeshield 21. Romance will be Maid-sama, Toradora, Ao no haru ride, Sakuraso,My little monster. Fantasy is super long! Maybe I'll say Nanatsu no taizai, One punch, SAO, Inuyasha, Fate/stay. Humor, lucky star, gintama, prison school. At last.. Drama! Angel beats, clannad, guilty crown, you lied in april.... Arghh! I can't remember all!

Tell me what anime pops first in to you mind?

Mine• Samurai X...? Hahaha! XD

。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。

Sorry I don't have any interesting quiz today.. But I have some news to you!!

IMPORTANT NOTE!

I know any one there *points out the person* who has a hidden talent, like drawing, writting, editing(book cover) skills. This is your chance to show your talent! If you're interested, we will make a contest about that with the help of the other members to gave you votes and opinions, so... Want to make a contest?