Sunday Blues

I looked into my musky vanidy miroir to see my light purple A line, my shit colored eyes and my black batman T-shirt and my snaged gray jeans.I put on 30 lyarers of black maskara and eyeliner and slided on some black colored lipgloss and was out the door in less than 5 mins i agusted my black rimed glasses and black rist band making sure nothing could be seen of my "specal markings" my mother calls them "Im heading out mom!" i yelled as i walked out the door the sun hit my face and it felt like a slap  "fuck you to sun" i wisperd and went on my way down the road. I looked at a local map at the bus stop to see where the local cemitary is. When I found it on the map i went on down the street towards the cleshay cemitariy with spooky lighting and crapy 17th cenchery tomb stones. In the cornor where two dudes one slim and short with black hair dark purple  T-shirt with a black unzipped jacket black jeans and white shoes i notice he had large purple bags under his eyes like me and so did what looks to be his friend. The slim boys friend was a toatly diffrent  bild, he was tall like me and looked cubby in a way he had on a black oversized fuzzy swetter and gray jeans and black rock boots he had a brown mop on his head and light green eyes. The tall boy looked at my with wide eyes. I found i nice spot in the shade to read and draw a minamum distince of 3 yards away from the boys. About 15 mins of me being there the boys started walking towards me, Many thought went through my brain at that moment the main one was 'thease are boys and there strangers so RUN BITCH RUN FOR YOUR LIFE' and then another one said 'stay for a seconed you might just get layed'. "Hey" said the short boy with a small smile "hey" i said with a weak smile, cus its weired when i smile "You new around here" the short boy said "ya moved in yesterday" i said looking at my art. the boy took of a black lether glove and placed his hand on mine, not like a gf and bf holling hands but like two fingers E.T. styal. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" I screamed pulling away "sorry but now i know that youve had a hard life, being acused of being insain has happend to me to so no sweat right" he said sliding is lether glove on. "what did you just do" the taller boy said with a snril in his voice. "your right i shoudent of done that" the smaller boy said. "Im Ash and you are??" Ash said holding out his hand wich had a black lether glove on it. "Im Kat its nice to meet you to and your friend is?" I said holding out my had for the taller boy to shake "Vlad my name is Vlad" he said looking at his boots. "Its nice to meet you to" i mumble under my breath. As I mumbled the tomb stones shoke and branches on the dead trees broke of focefuly I think that the boys noitced that i was cluching my hand well all of this happened and when i let my hand go it just, stoped. "Spooky Noodles bro" Ash said looking at Vlad as if he said 'did she just do that?' "well ya"i said picking up my note pad and my new book. "can we walk with you" Vlad said looking at me with stary eyes. "I gess so but you need your own money for Artic Circle" pI said with a little wink and i walked ahed and closed my eyes tightly finly Vlads thoughts started filling my brain some of the toughts where 'she looks like me' or 'does she like me more than ash' and many other things like that. "cute' I wispered looking behind me to see Ash and Vlad talking bout some new horror move thats going to be here in a few weeks. We arived at Artic Circle and ordered 3 shakes and and a large plate of frys "That will be 11.63" the cashyear said holding out her hand for the money. I opend my wallet to get out the cash. "I got this" Vlad holdind out the cash for the cashyear to grab. "It might be a while" she said looking at the crisp doller bills. "Please take a seat" she said as she put our order on the large tv above us. We walked into a near by booth"I hate to be a third wheel so you two talk for a bit" ash said and walked into the boys bathroom. "Well" Vlad said taping his fingers on the greassy table. "I know you like me" I said looking at my markings on my rist, Gray waves that look like smoke rising. "how do yo-" Vlad stated saying but i cut him off "I just know" I said puting a pice of hair behide my ear. "Shit" he wispered blushing in his so not manly way. "And dont get me wronge like im super flaterd but" i said looking at Vlad that was looking me. "They dont need to know" Vlad said "Vlad i need to get to know you so ya, wait a little while ok" i said placing a little kiss on his lips. Just at that moment ash came back into the booth. "did you two make out or what" ash said looking at Vlad and then at me. "well ya roled on the floor got out tounges inmashed in echother why do you ask" i said with a little smirk.