Cleansed With Hope And... Pool Of Holy Water...

Little Ady was scolded, often told not to misbehave and obey everything her parents say.

They would say to be a good girl otherwise they will have to cleanse her from the dirt and demons of the world.

She would wince a little whenever she heard the word "pool", "cleanse" and "holy water".

She never wanted to ever see the pool of "holy water" ever again but her curiosity always gets the best of her.

Her parents had a swimming pool full of holy water which was cleaned everyday. And she had to do it...

She never cried in front of her parents because she would be called a crybaby or... Attention seeking whore...

She didn't knew how to swim so her father would throw her to the swimming pool until the pool was at least yellowish red because of my blood.

They always carve a cross in a certain place where people wouldn't see and locked me in a closet full of crosses and two bibles.

She wasn't let out until 7:00 am the other day.

But that's not the only thing...

Her mother and her father used to have "religious arguments". And often after that both of them would go out without saying anything and would not come until it was a week or so.

She had no money, no friends, no family relations and no jobs... So her father would take her to his job and make her work as a "bitch".

And this place was called "Love Dungeon" and I was the main show...