The beginning

What is life actually? Why were we born? Is there any other life outside the earth? Outside our galaxy? Is there any secrets that the world has been hiding it for million years? Why do we have faith? What am i suppose to do?

I have so many questions on going lately. I keep wondering, why do we have to take all of the risks? I got anger, got so musch tears dropped, got depressed, much laughter, mush experiences, much happiness, and for real i've tought myself to become myself.

I know it is hard to you to understand all of these. As what i said above. But, behind my smile, there is something that i hide to all of you pals. Something that you couldn't understand. I cheer for everyone, but i can't cheer for myself, and i've never tried that before. I'm really rude to myself, right?

But.

The obstacles that i have,make me even stronger than before. Make understand life more. Make me understand God. Make me understand about miserable. Make me understand how great people out there that trying to inovate our life. And last, make me understand, how rude we are.

I realize that this is my time to fix myself. To fix everything's broken. I have to get a "real life" really really real. No deal.

Someday, i'll remember what are the things that messing up my life. Hacks on life will be always on going.