Document 1 : The Introvert

24th of June,2016. 23.31 p.m.

.

Introvert. That's all i want to say.

Being the first child of the family is really hard. I really have a hard time leading my siblings to the right path. As the first, i always come and end first. Solving problems by myself is really hard. I know for all these years, i have a tons of friends, best friends, and caring family. But, there is a thing who makes me even become myself more. The Introvert soul.

Well, you guys might think the wrong way of this, being "introvert".

Actually for me, introvert itself is you know, having more "me time" than other time. I'd like to spend my time with all of people i've known, but i kinda start to like my "me time".

I spend so much activities by myself. I have to come up with the things by myself. I have to chase after something by myself. All of these, make me realize that i have more "me time" than other time. And make me realize more, what am i?

The first thing that realizing me about this, is the stars and the moon in the glorious sky. I actually really love to watching them. More than i stare at my crush's face. Who doesn't like watching stars? Well, you might don't. I've ever spent my time, almost an hour, just to looked up at the sky. Thinking about nothing. Watching the stars, understanding my soul.

It's like a dream.

For me, we are all visitors. We're not even citizens, or anybody else. We are just a visitor. The earth is like an observatorium or museum. We are all here just run, walk, chase after something at the observatorium but you realize that something's beautiful up there. The stars. You can see clearly from the bottom of nothingness.

We are nothing, but when you look up to the sky, even we and the the things up there are small,we could possibly stand still, watching them, and admiring them. Realizing us, we have to believe in "solutions". When you look up at the sky, all of them, including your problems, your hacks of life, are just left behind. Someday, we are going to face this too. We're going to achieve a success, and all you can remember is just a hard time at the past including the obstacles.

I really love being me. To the people out there, trying to imitate people, make up their faces as others, it's just disgusting. Truly disgusting. You have to change your life. Get a life. Change your self to become even more YOURSELF.

Things above teached me how do i can motivate myself from myself Leaving all the hacks that we have, we just can loving ourselves, the one who needs our love, and the one who loving us.