Babysitter

Thrax was walking through the alleyways of the body of Frank, with Lilly on his back.
"Papa Thwax, where are we going?" Lilly asked as we held on to Thrax's neck as he walked partially swaying her.
"I'm going to find someone who can look after you until I find out what I'm going to do" Thrax said as he wondered if he would really kill the body of Frank or take Lilly and leave.
"Ok" Lilly said as she hugged Thrax tightly as she rubbed her head right next to Thrax's head.
Who am I going to, though?
Thrax thought as he looked around.

Thrax looked around and saw a open window of an apartment building which was right above him.
He then jumped on one side of the wall to the next as he got higher and higher, he was now at the entrance of the window with a seven year old blood cell still latching onto his neck.
He looked around to see if anyone was home or if the place was invaded by weapons, otherwise he would leave knowing that that person would not be a good babysitter, but there were no weapons except for a unloaded gun in a drawer in the master bed room, there was also a bathroom that could probably fit five or so viruses and a kitchen with a lot of space along with the living room they entered in.
"Wow, someone has a lot of money, right Lilly?" Thrax asked as he looked at a coat rack with a few designer coats and a purse covered in leather print with a gold opener.
"M-hm!" Lilly hummed as she was put down on the ground by Thrax.
"Ok you stay here ok, and if the homeowner comes back just tell him you were put here by me, alright?" Thrax asked as he looked at his new friend.
"Ok papa thwax" Lilly said as she hugged Thrax tightly and rubbed her for head onto his since he was kneeling.
"Ok,bye, sweetheart" Thrax purred as he jumped out of the window.
"Bye-bye papa Thwax!" Lilly yelped before Thrax glided in to the alleyway.

Few hours later...
It began to grow night fall as Lilly nibbled on a piece of raw top-o-roman since she did not know how to cook except a packet of pop corn but she could not reach the shelf that had it.
The door began to open and as soon as Lilly heard that she ran straight to the door with her food.
"Hewo, my name is willy" Lilly said as she greeted a older white blood cell woman with short hair and a small purple dress on her.
What the fuck? Leah thought as she kneeled down to see eye to eye with Lilly.
"How did you get here?" Leah asked as she looked at the baby blood cell.
"Papa Thwax dropped me off and left me hear until things got sorted out" Lilly said as she nibbled on her piece of roman.
"Ok, well how about I cook you some nice hot noddle soup instead of...that" Leah said as she pointed at the piece of roman.
"Ok!" Lilly said as she hugged her new friend.
Thwax? Why did that sound so familiar? Leah thought as she began to make the noodles.
"Can I call you mama lewah?" Lilly asked as she looked at Leah.
"Of course sweetheart" Leah purred as she kissed Lilly on the for head as she returned to cooking.