Chapter 1

Hey before I start this, I hope you guys really enjoy this, cause I know I am! This book is gonna be full of drama, (maybe) sexual activities, and violence, I will put down warnings just in case you don't want to see them, but who wouldnt.
Anyways, let's get on to the story!
--------------------------------
It was in the middle of June, the sun was out, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, it was a beautiful day out, and of course something bad happens.

"Hey, you!"
I turn around to see a person that I despise, Jen, the most popular girl in school, or aka the bully as I like to call her.
"Yes you! Get over here!"
I sigh, If I don't listen to her, she might tear my heart out. I walked over there and started shaking, I didn't want her to hurt me like the other times, I hated those times.
"Y-yes Jen?" I stuttered
"Give me your money!" My eyes widens and I just stood there. She put a hand out for me to put the money in.
"I'm waiting Y/N!" I hesitantly put some of my money in her hand.
"H-here you go Jen, if you don't mind me asking why do you need it?" I asked. She stared at me, her face turns into a glare.
"None of your business, ya dingus!" She walked away with my money. Great, lost some of my money that I worked hard for. I started to head home. I lived in a pretty small town, it's a good town so good that it doesn't have much burglaries or robberies or anything like that. We even have a big mountain here! "Mnt Ebott" not a lot of people go there because of a legend that I use to hear once in awhile. I don't believe in that legend, I think it's just a tale they use to scare children so they won't go there.

I saw my house, it wasn't really big, but not to small either. I went inside and saw my dad on the couch with a beer in his hand. Great he's drunk. He would always go to the bar when I'm in school, he always would everyday ever since my mom died, she died when I was 5 from a man for no reason.

He looked over at me.
"Oh good your home" I could smell his breath from where I was standing and it didn't smell good. He got up from the couch and immediately started to tremble. I looked at the table and there's about 5 cans of beer, I rolled my eyes.
"Yes dad, do you need anything?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yeah get me another beer." I shook my head.
"Dad I think you had enough beers, I think you should go lay down." He growled and got closer to me still trembling.
"You don't tell me what to do, young lady!" I shrink in fear, but I was determined to get him in bed. (Oooh~)
"Dad please you don't need more-" I got interrupted from a slap. He hit me, he never hurt me. I fell down from the force and look at him with fear. He glared at me.
"Get me a beer!" I immediately got up and hand him one quickly. He took it out of my hand and sat back down. I started to cry, the pain still on my cheek from where he had slapped. I ran up to my room and cried. I wanted to leave, I wanted to run away. That's what I'm gonna do, run away and never look back. I'm gonna start a new life!
--------------------------------
Well there we go chapter 1! I hope you like this! AAAAAH I'm so happy, and I don't know why. MAN MAH FIRST EVA SANS X READER! I'M SHO PROUD OF MYSELF YEEEE