Chapter 3

"I wonder what's in there?" I asked myself, and walked to the door. As I walked in, I saw a flower.
"Howdy!"
------------------------------
Huh, did that flower just talked!? The flower had an adorable face on so I trust it.
"I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!" Flowey said with a cheerful tone.
"Golly, you must be new to the underground arn't ya?" He asked and I nodded, I took a look around but it was too dark to see anything.
"Well someone has to show you how we do things down here!" He exclaimed with a creepy smile, that smile gave me shivers down my spine. All of the sudden it became pitch black, I couldn't see the flower in front of me but I did see a heart, it was red and it didn't look like a real one. Flowey appeared where I can see him. "You see that heart right there, that is your soul, a culmination of your being!"
I look at my soul and look back up at Flowey.
"Now in order to get strong you will need to gain LV, what's LV you ask, why LOVE of course!" Flowey exclaimed with that creepy smile on him. I'm pretty sure LV stands for level.
"You want some LOVE don't ya? No worry I'll share some with ya!"
After he said that, white, little...pills (drugs)appears and floats above him.
"These are little, white,...friendliness pellets, they will help you gain LV, now quick catch them all!" The little pellets starts zooming after me.
What the hell should I do!? As soon as I know it the pellets hit me, and man did it hurt. I fell down from the pain.
"YOU IDIOT!" the DEMONIC flower yelled at me as he has the most creepiest smile in the world.
"IN THIS WORLD, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!" He yelled once more. As I tried to get up I noticed there were pellets all around me. The flower laughed maniacally as the pellets got closer and closer to me slowly.

As they got closer, like an inch to me, a (really hard to explain this stuff) fireball quickly hit the flower and he flew away (Team Rocket).
"What a terrible creature torturing a poor, innocent youth." A cow-like (Lel whoops) creature slides in looking down on me.
"Hello, I am Toriel, the gatekeeper of the Ruins." Toriel said as she gives me a warm smile. I waved at her.
"Hello Toriel, I'm Y/N! I never thought a cow would talk!" I giggled and look up at her to see she is...glaring...at me.
"I'm not a cow my child! I am a goat!" She yelled at me and start walking away motioning me to follow.
"As you walk through the Ruins there will be puzzles you will have to solve." There was a couple of pressure pads on the floor and a switch on a wall. She walked over to the pads and pressed them all then flipped the switch. Well this is gonna be easy as pie! (Butterscotch pie)

She walked out of the room and I followed her.  She went through a couple hallways that didnt have much stuff in it, but then we came to a room that had a dummy in it.
"You will encounter a bunch of monsters along the way, when you get to them you will enter a battle. To win the battle we will not fight, what you'll have to do is stall them, talk to them, make up a conversation and soon enough they will spare you! Give it a try to this dummy!" She exclaimed with excitement to see what you will do.
"O-ok I guess..." I go up to the dummy and soon enough I enter the battle.

*YOU ENTERED A FIGHT WITH THE DUMMY

I looked at the buttons that are in front of me, FIGHT, ACT, ITEMS, and MERCY
I reached for the one that said fight, but thought that maybe thats not the button I want to push if it said fight. I reached for the button that said act and pushed it.

*TALK

I guess I push that one, I pressed it and started talking to the dummy.

*...
*THE DUMMY DOESNT TALK BACK
*...
*YOU WON

"Oh good! Now you know what to do later on." She smiled and walked out of the room and we continued our little TuTORIEL through the ruins. As we got to an end on this tutorial, she had to go.
"My child, you will have to finish this journey without me, as for I have to go home and get ready." She gives me a soft smile knowingly that I will do fine.
"Here! I will give you a phone so you can contact me!" She hands me a phone, which seems to be an old-fashioned one. I looked at it and she seemed to already have her number inside.
"If you need me just contact me! Oh and you should get to my house eventually, now I must go." And after she said that she left.