over

Tip 7:

You will get over her one day,you'll have a new love someone who teaches you how to breathe underwater and how to be happy when you only feel like drowning. She'll have someone else too but it won't be the same thing as you. She will never change. Never believing anyone when they say forever so she'll leave them too. Do not feel sad that this is the only way she knows how to love,she is happier this way. You will still think of her when you visit the ocean and see the violent crashing waves,you'll see her in the coffee shop when someone orders her favourite drink and you'll wonder if she still drinks it. You'll see her inside of strangers cigarette smoke and ask yourself if she ever did quit. You'll never stop noticing her and this is how she has learned to watermark souls. You don't love her anymore but if she came back you would drop everything to make her smile with her teeth one last time. She is a fleeting impressionist. You keep telling yourself that she is the worst thing to happen to you even though you've been a brighter soul ever since she came into your life. Because of her you know what it is to be broken beyond repair but still fix yourself up like a used car,because of her you know how to love with your entire being,because of her you know how exhilarating another person can make you feel,because of her you know how to truly live and that is the greatest gift anyone could've gave you. You,the shy,forgiving yet ambitious boy,she taught you how to be fearless but still weary and you'll be forever grateful that your paths crossed that day by the beach 4 years ago. Just know that she still thinks of you too,you are still her favourite achievement.