Chapter 1

I looked up at the monstrous being in front of me, it was very tall, blue glowing eyes with no pupils, blue scaly skin, horns protruding from the sides of his head, giant sharp claws and a tail.

Fear took hold, I couldn't move and my breathing became shallow and uneven. It took a step, then another, it was walking to me. I could feel myself panic, it felt like I couldn't breath. I'm sure I'm going to die.

I stepped back away from , as far as my surroundings would allow me to. My back hit a wall, I turned my head quickly looking at what I hit, my head snapped back to the opposing threat. As if by the speed of light he stood inches from me, as if he'd been that close the whole time. I whimpered as he bent to face me at equal eye level. He stared into my bright red eyes, I tried to not let him see my fear but I'm sure I failed miserably.

Tears pooled at the corners of my eyes, threatening to fall, to show how scared I really am. My black and pink tipped hair laid over my shoulders, and my bangs short at one end of my head got longer toward my right eye, coving it completely, I could feel my short hair In the back prickle as if a cold chill had caressed my ivory skin. My ruby red lips trembled as I failed to keep my composer.

I was in the safety of my home no more then 5 minutes ago, but now I'm facing death in the face.Warm tears slid down my cheeks as I stared into his eyes, he laughed provoking more fear as his forked young slides out of his mouth and places it on my cheek, his wet tounge slides up my smooth skin and Connect's with my tear.

"Please, wh- why are you doing this?" My shaky voice cracked.

"You came to the wrong place at the wrong time." His dark voice echoed

He grabbed me hard, and thrown to the ground, his hands grabbed at my clothing, "NO!" "NO! PLEASE!" I begged

The only thing that could be heard were my screams.

(Sorry its so short, there will be more in chapter 2. I do not own anything from elder scrolls, but the of is mine.)