chapter 2

I awoke to sharp pains, and soreness throughout my body, images of that monster flashed through my mind, the images of what he did came back. My eyes shot open as tears slid down my cheeks and falling to the dirt covered ground. I forced myself up, gasping as the pain intensified, shaking I looked at my surroundings... nothing more then a simple wooded bed, and a door with bars and a lock keeping me in. Torches kept the room dimly lit, keeping my vision limited. I laid my head into my hands and sobbed, all the physical and mental pain, the exhaustion, fear, anger... so much pain, I felt sick, and broken.

I awoken with my head laying on the wooden bed, all the pain had dulled and now bearable. So many questions echoed in my mind, How long have I been out? Where am I? Who was that monster? Why me?

I hadn't noticed someone approach my cell.

"You're awake" his voice strong and commanding

I looked up startled, he was hard to see him clearly, all I could make out was his blue eyes.

"Who are you?" My voice weak, just above a whisper.

"I am Mannimarco, king of worms."

His ego and pride oozed over his interdiction, he looked so confident, and stood tall.

"It seems molag bal has chosen you, but you don't look very special to me... perhaps there is more to you that my master sees that I do not?" He said mostly to himself.

I watched him closely, uneasiness weighing heavily inside me not knowing his intentions worried me more, and his arrogance, and ego made a person much more unpredictable. He watch me with his vibrant blue eyes, watching me, surching for something inside me, probing my soul for answers.

"What do you want from me?" My voice shook, as I worried what he will say, or do.

He opened the cage door, and walked inside and approached me. Fear flooded my body as he got close. I threw my hand out in front of me as if to protect me from him.

"STOP!" I screamed as tears fell

He stopped surprise crossed his face momentarily, he grabbed what was left of my shredded clothing and forced me up to face him. Dull pain shot through my body, He grabbed my face and checked me out.

"You are beautiful, but you're nothing special... so what is it molag bal wants from you." His voice sounded confused but intrigued.

"I don't know." My voice quick and shaking

"Mannimarco, let her go." That intimidating voice that I heard earlier sliced through the silence. All that fear that I felt before came flooding back.

Mannimarco let me go, and obediently stepped to the side, and their stood the monster the did this to me, molag bal.

(Sorry for any lateness, I hope you enjoy it!)