11- New Recruit. Unexpressed Emotions

"I heard we're gonna get two new agents." Quinton announces.

We were all sitting in the living room eating breakfast.

"They'll be living here with us you know. Since we already have two available rooms, the boss agreed on it." Leo adds with his mouth full of eggs.

"Chew and swallow before you talk, would yah?" I screw my face in disgust.

"I hope its two girls." Quinton smiles.

"What so you can flirt with both of them?" I chuckle.

"We all know that the boss never puts a girl with another girl to be partners. Its probably someone who was already in the agency he or she is gonna be paired with." Leo swallowed before saying.

"Well the only thing i'm hoping for is that whoever it is, won't make a mess of the place. I'm already behind you guys about it already." I stuff my mouth with bacon.

Jax didn't say anything as usual. He only speaks when its necessary.

I open my phone to see if I had any unread messages from last night.

Yup. One unread message and two missed call. Both from Zane.

>Zane A:
Hey I was wondering if you wanna grab breakfast with me tomorrow.

Oh boy. I look down at my breakfast in my lap. Too late Zane. Maybe another time.

I quickly type a response.

>Me:
I'm already having breakfast. Maybe some other time.

I close my phone and take a sip of my coffee.

"You did a good with breakfast Ava. Didn't know you had it in you." Leo chuckles.

I roll my eyes and reply, "You don't know everything about me Leo. There are so many surprises when it comes to me." I grin cheekily.

I grab the remote and turn the volume up on the TV.

My phone buzzed so I quickly reopened it.

>Zane A:
How about lunch?

"Hey we got any plans for lunch?" I ask Leo.

"Not that I know of. Why?" He inquires.

I type my reply to Zane.
>Me:
Sure. Just tell me where I should meet you.

"Because we're going out for lunch." I smile at Leo.

"With whom?" Leo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Me. Can't I get a lil bonding time with you?" I cock my head to the side.

Taking my unfinished food to the kitchen, I dispose of it.

The door bell wrang so I told someone to get it since I was busy putting away the dishes in the dish washer.

I heard some murmuring from a female voice and a male one.

Wiping my hands on the cloth, I walk to see who the visitors were.

It was Quinton who opened the door to whoever.

"Who are they?" I ask Quinton. There standing in the doorway was a girl with dark brown hair and honey eyes and a guy I recognize. I think his name is Blake.

"This is Jess, our new recruit and housemate." Quinton replies gazing at the girl. "Oh and you already know Blake." He adds dryly. I'm not the only one who doesn't like Blake.