'Til Kingdom Come {Coming Soon In Your Libraries}

'Til Kingdom Come

Every night before going to bed I think of him. He who makes me keep down my novel and yet manage to make me feel like I'm in it. He who fights with me and apologises even though I'm the one who is wrong just because he doesn't want to lose me. He calls me at 1 am just to remind me that he loves me. He will walk into my life one day and I'll never be the same. And so I'm ready to wait for him 'Til Kingdom Come. 

Every night before going to bed I think of  her. She who has the ability to make my worst day look like just a bad dream. She who knows the side of me that I'm scared to show and still loves me. She who tells me that she loves me and mean it unlike the rest of them. For whom I'd give my life in a heartbeat. She will walk into my life one day and I'll never be the same. And so I'm ready to wait for her 'Til Kingdom Come.  

What will happen when these two worlds collide? Are they destined for each other? Or will they be just another chapter in each other's lives? Read further to find out :)

-x-

Hiya people! :D

There's two of us writing this story together @Poison_Princess06 & @Born_Witch2720 

Thank you so much for checking out the intro of our story. Trust us it's going to be really interesting! Something worth waiting for.

Till then keep smiling, stay beautiful readers.

xoxo

~ FriendsThatWrite