5.

After that incident in the restaurant, Sehun thought it was best that he took Luhan home and comfort him. He knew that his Luhan still has that soft spot in his heart and is still fragile as ever. They reached home in less than fifteen minutes and Luhan was glad. He wanted to be home as quickly as possible and cuddle Sehun.

Sehun opened the door for him and let Luhan go in first. Though Luhan was not purposely doing it, his hips were swaying side to side, attracting attention to his butt and Sehun had to bit his lip in order to restrain himself from pouncing on him.

Luhan sat down on the couch, hugging his legs and resting his face on top of them. "Sehun," he began, "do you hate me?"

Sehun did not understand why Luhan would suddenly ask such a question and so he scrunched his face in confusion, "Luhan, I can't hate you. No matter how badly I treated you in the past, I've never hated you and never will. I don't think anyone can hate you, even if they try their hardest"

"Even Taemin?" he questioned. "I think he hates me"

Sehun chuckled, "He doesn't, I promise." Sehun sat beside Luhan and rested his head on Luhan's shoulders. "And you shouldn't even care about him. You have me now and I can assure you that I won't hate you and I'll love you even up to my last breath"

He smiled and released his legs and hugged Sehun, sniffing his magnificent scent that he can't describe.If you asked him what Sehun smelled like, he would respond with 'it smells like Sehun' and that explanation is enough to satisfy the both of them.

"Sehun," Luhan called and Sehun hummed, "Are you still addicted to sex?"

Sehun coughed loudly before answering, "No! I don't think so"

Luhan sat up straight and smirked at Sehun. He took off his shorts and stood in front of Sehun.

"Lu, what are you doing?"

Luhan smirked wider and pulled off his underwear. He wasn't aroused and so he began stroking his dick. Sehun's voice got stuck in his throat as he watched Luhan pleasuring himself. Luhan began to moan lowly as he slowly got hard and Sehun palmed himself through his jeans.

Once Luhan was fully aroused, he stopped stroking himself and took off the rest of his garments. He was now fully naked in front of a semi-hard Sehun and he smirked.

He stooped in front of Sehun and began unbuckling his belt. He made Sehun hoist himself up so the pants could come off easily. The pants were now at Sehun's ankles but it irritated Luhan and he tore them off of his ankles.

He put his mouth near Sehun's sill semi-hard dick and blew his breath on it. Sehun shivered and he wanted to grab Luhan's neck vigorously and shove his cock down his throat but restrained himself.

"Sehun-ahh," Luhan called softly, "I'm going to suck you dry but I do not wish to hear a single sound from you, okay?"

Sehun nodded furiously, "Okay"

Luhan smirked again before he took Sehun's length in his mouth and just let it stay there. He didn't move his mouth or anything, he just allowed it to stay there and it drove Sehun insane. He wanted to whine but Luhan clearly instructed that he didn't want to hear a single sound so he must obey.

He looked up at Sehun with his dick in his mouth and smirked. Luhan's saliva began to drain and so he removed the dick from his mouth. He moved down to Sehun's balls and nibbled on them. Steadily, he moved back up to Sehun's dick and took the tip in his mouth. He let out a low moan once it started to grow in his mouth and that encouraged him to take everything in his mouth and suck.

To say Luhan was good was an understatement; he was a professional.

Sehun tried desperately not to moan as Luhan used both his hand and mouth to pleasure him. He stuffed his head in the pillow and bit down on it as he felt his climax nearing. This was going to be difficult because the pleasure will be too much for him and he needs to let out sounds of satisfaction.

With one last bob of his head, Sehun came in Luhan's mouth, filling it with white and sticky fluid. Sehun managed to muffle the sounds with the pillow but Luhan heard it all - the trails of 'fuck' , 'yes', 'ahh' and 'luhan' were almost too loud for Luhan to not hear.

He stood up and sat on Sehun's crotch, teasing the flaccid dick that's bound to be stone hard again in any minute. Luhan kissed him passionately, transferring Sehun's own semen in his mouth. Sehun loved it, though.

Too into their own world, they didn't realise that their door has been opened and is yet again intruded by the ChanBaek couple.

"Heave ho!" Chanyeol exclaimed before he ran towards them and took Luhan off of Sehun. "I have something important to tell you guys"

Sehun got up, furious that he's interrupted once again by this douche and pushed him "Dude, don't you ever fucking knock?!"

Chanyeol ignored and dragged Baekhyun to where he was, "We have something to tell you guys"

Luhan groaned loudly, "What is it?"

Baekhyun smiled and looked at Chanyeol, "We're getting married!"