Saved

Dean's pov:
I was suspended from the ceiling of the cold cave. Opposite was Sam. We had blood pouring out of every hole on our faces we had been attacked by a windigo, now were meat.
Next to me was a man and his 2 daughters. One was dead and the other struggling, we watched her family being eaten alive and torn limb from limb. Her name was beileigh. The sound of rustling outside the cave grew louder and louder I begged her to be quite but she escaped and ran there was no stopping her she ran dead in its path and the sound and splatters of blood filled the room.
"Sam?" He looked up. He looked worse than me.
"Yeah?"
"Can you reach the floor?" He stretched and tiptoed onto the floor. "Kick me that knife." He kicked and slipped pulling on his arms this alarmed the windigo and he turned we both acted dead. We were screwed. The windigo went back to its meal and I looked towards Sam. This is it. All 37 years of my life have lead to this... being eaten alive by a windigo whilst my little brother watches.
I close my eyes and sigh.
Flashback
"If you ever need me dean just say my name and I'll come as soon as you call" I nodded towards cas... "same to you now go if rowena is alive... run"
I thought as hard as I could and when I opened my eyes there he was a windigo dead on the floor and the beautiful angel standing over the corpse.
"I came as soon as you called"
I looked at Sam and smiled.
"Now get me down" he looked at me and gave me the same cheeky smile I got the other night.
He let us down and he handed me the salt.
"I'll burn it. You two go ahead I'll catch you up"
He saved us cas actually used common sense and saved us.

Cas pov:
I heard a cry or so I thought. I closed my eyes and appeared at the foot of a cave, the wrangled screams of a girl and I went inside to find a girl torn limb from limb in light of panic I pulled out my angel blade and stabbed the beast multiple times before it collapsed. When I finally looked up, I saw my baby hanging there with the same shocked face from the other night
Flashback
"Dean, I think we need to talk"
He turned around and I froze so I just leaned in and kissed him. We both stood there in shock. Sam came in, "is everything okay?"
"Peachy" said dean and then he left with Sam to do more research
I let the boys down and watched them go to the corpse of the windigo. "you guys go ahead I'll catch you up" they both left and I had time to think about my precious dean.