Chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR

The look he gave her told her what she already knew. Katalynna Alcazar was a complete novice when it came to men and relationships but she was no fool. When a man looked at you with such intensity, it only meant one thing; he wanted you in his bed.

She turned around, facing the bartender but still; she felt his hot gaze on her back, he was persistent. She'd give him that. "What would you like miss?"

"Water." She stated simply.

"Water? Come on a woman with your sensuality needs something a bit more.. suitable." A thick French accent said behind her and there he was; Olivier Moreau, one of the most prestigious French business men.

She turned around and let a smirk curve around her lips. "Thanks for the complement Mr Moreau but I'm barely a woman."

His full brows furrowed in pure confusion before he stuck his hands into his pockets. "Ma mére taught me how disrespectful it is to ask the age of a woman so forgive me but I must know your age une belle femme."

Katalynna understood French quite well and she couldn't help but blush at the complement. With a shy nod, she tucked a stray hair behind her ear and finally spoke. "Eighteen."

Olivier's eyes grew large before he grinned. "Still innocent I see."

"I'm anything but innocent." She found herself lying just to feel like he could look at her like he did before.

"I'm sorry Bella but I feel I've overstepped my bounds." He said, attempting to leave the teenager to herself.

Katalynna was fed up with being looked at and treated like a child and so she grabbed his arm. "Age is nothing but a number Olivier and I can assure you that I'm well experienced."

The womaniser grinned, watching her ice blue eyes trail behind him and toward the direction of the bathrooms. He never hooked up during business events but she was just to attractive to pass up. He soon found himself taking her hand and leading her to their destination.

Katalynna was beyond nervous, she had never slept with anyone before talk less of a thirty two year old world known womaniser. She found him irresistibly attractive and to hell with the little part of her who currently screamed as loud as she could, warning her to pump her brakes and return to her fathers side.

She moaned loudly as he practically sucked the life out of her, using his experienced tongue to skilfully trail down her throat and to her heavy breasts. He carelessly pulled her strapless dress below the twin elements before taking an already pebbled nipple into his hot mouth and just like everyone had said; he loved multitasking. He quickly rid himself of his slacks, lifting her against the wall and plunging into her never penetrated sex.

She bit down on her lip; trying to hold the scream threatening to escape from the pain she felt but as he continued to thrust; she felt her pleasure build before exploding.

**

"You know how busy I am so this better be important." She found herself saying in a monotonous tone as she flipped through an endless pile of files she had been trying to avoid for days.

Menna nodded as she adjusted her glasses. "Yes well your three o'clock just cancelled due to a personal problem, Miss Carmen just sent an E-vite to her bachelorette party, I just hired new construction workers but the design team is still pending." She listed, staring at her Pad.

Lynna looked at her assistant and sighed, their calenders and Email accounts were synced and so she knew everything she had just listed.

With a deep sigh she nodded, placing her full attention on her files. "Thank you Menna." She dismissed.

The bumbling yet lovable woman turned to leave before stopping herself. "Oh, you have a visitor."

"Tell whoever it is to leave as you can see, I am busy."

"Yes but he says its important."

At the mention of a 'he' she could only think of one 'he' who'd interrupt her blissful day.

"Who is it?"

"Um, A Mr Moreau?"

*

Flavio rubbed his throbbing head in annoyance and the sleeping figure beside him added to his pain. He could barely remember what happened the night before thanks to a guys poker match. Every once in a while he got together with his buddies to have a drink and play a round of poker or six rounds including last night.

He could remember having one too many to drink but the last thing he expected himself to do either drunk or sober was to have a one night stand especially not with Izadora Valverde.

Her naked body laid beside his like it had a rightful place there.

He rose to his feet and looked down at his naked body, hickeys covered his abdomen and suddenly he felt angry at himself. He always had a weak spot for Izadora but he thought he had outgrown it.

After a quick shower, he got dressed and walked down to his kitchen. He certainly wasn't surprised to find his unwanted guest having breakfast by his kitchen island.

"Were you thinking of leaving without saying bye?" She teased, turning around to face him.

"Look Izadora, whatever happened last night was clearly a mistake since I don't remember a single thing so if you would please let yourself out, I'm already late."

Izadora had a look of anger on her face before she smiled. "Whatever you say, babe."