chapter 11 the night of my stolen memories returned part 1

hello everyone im back !!!!

it is so good to be back!!!

hope you love this chapter!!!

-----------------------------------------___________

chapter 11

kazuma's pov

am now here at the grand entrance of the ballroom waiting for rina to arrive... i wonder what is taking here so long....

after a while a saw a class classy car stop infront of the entrance... then i saw rina's friend shara and ayumi... the two of them look so beautiful ....then i saw there partners approaching to hold there hands and enter to the party.... i just smile at them... then shara suddenly stop infront of me and said.....

kazuma shes too shy to come out kindly let her come out.... maybe she's waiting for you to fetch her... then smile smile and enter ... she didnt even let me replay to her....

then i slowly walk towards the classy mesides vence... then i knock at the window.. there i heard rina's enchanting voice....

ka-kazuma is that you? she ask with a very shy tone

yes it's me! i have been waiting for you at the entrance for ages.... come let us go to the ball...

i-i cant !

and why is that rina? is there someting wrong?

no -nothing i just cant go out with this dress!

why? can i see it?

no you cant!

rina, do you want me to go to the ball alone? i have waited for you , but now that your here you refuse to come out of the car.....

o-okay fine im going in...

 good now come let me see your dress...

when she open the door  i was mesmurice to what i have seen.... she look very gorgious , her eyes was very attractive , her smell is very intoxificating, her black cocktale fits her perfectly, here white porselaine skin and shes wearing the necklace... i immediatly snap out of my fantasy when i heard he ask....

so how do i look? is it bad?

i just smile and said... you look perfectly beautiful... i held her hand and enter to the ball....

rina's pov

as we come closer and closer to the entrance i feel confident little by little, i dont know why... maybe because he is with me that's why i feel more confident now....

when we finally reach the entrance i saw the sparking chedelears and everybody is dancing with their partners....

then kazuma said: let me fetch us something to drink... wait for me here.....

after he left i have notice everyone is looking at me... and i dont know why? do i look that bad?

oh no what should i do?

then all of a sudden many gentleman ask me to dance to i just say no to them , but one of them is very insisting even i say no he still ask me to dance with him...

then i heard a voice behind me : is there any problem here rina?

it was kazuma>> excuse me are you bothering my date ?

n no i just thought she was alone ,so i just ask her to dance .. hehe that's all... said by the guy

then he leave.....

rina i think we should dance too...

ok sure....

narrator:

while rina and kazuma is dancing shara and ayumi is having a little chat on there table...

ayumi look there dancing!

oh yeah! thank good kazuma manage to let her come in...

they look so perfect together!

i think they will be the royals to tonights ball..

yeah i think too....

the lights was suddenly turned off!

everyone is panicking ... then they heard the voice of the dean...

everyone come done the lights was purposely turned off , because we will be having a short form of a game.....

what kind of a game is that? the crouwd ask?

do what ever you like with your partner in the dark for 10 mins.

while the dean was talking kazuma just pulled me out the ballroom.... i dont know where we are going , but i just followed him...

narrator:

kazuma brought rina to rhe old park, where they use to play....

what are we doing here kazuma?

i was shock why he brought me here in this park where me and my first love used to play.... what is he up to?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cut it for now!

bye bye!

---FERTILEN---

    CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it