chapter 11 the night of my stolen memories returned part 2

hello because i really love you guyz i will publish chapter 11's part 2

hope you love it!

------------------------------------

chapter 11 part 2

Rina's POV.

kazuma why did you brought me here?

i need to give something back to you?

huh! what is he saying! 

wh-what is it? yo-your freaking me out kazuma! 

he just looked at me straight to the eye.... and all of a sudden i feel numb all over...  what is this feeling ... i never felt this before... then i just realized he is already infront of me our face is so close... then i felt something warm touched my lips, is this what you call kiss ... i am losing myself , why the sight is getting blurry... oh someone help me!

narrator: after that passionate kiss rina fainted, kazuma hug her tight and unknowing tears runs down through his face...

after some time rina again her conciousness....

when i open my eyes i saw kazuma sitting on the other bench...

rina do you member everything now?

wha.... i didnt finish my sentence then all of a sudden many images is playing on my mind,

ahh! it hurts! ahhh!

narrator:

are you ok? he ask while holding rina's hand...  then he hugged her... then he just notice that tears is flowing from rina's eyes... and she hugged him back.... he was shock,...

why did you left me before? she ask while panting..

because i want to protect you... im sorry! he explained with a begging tone...

rina stood up and faced him... protect me? from who? she ask in a confused tone...

im sorry rina.. you might no believe me, but i want to protect you from myself....

i dont understand a word your saying!! whatdid you do to me? how did you make me forget about you... did i do something wrong before!!!

no rina you didn't do anything wrong....

the truth is i am a vampire and it is one of my skills, i took your memories of the time we spent together... so you can be in peace.....

your selfish!!! you left me... why did you come back... are you going to destroy my life once more.... the left me in the end with riverlike tears in my eyes.... ha!

kazuma's POV.

she was crying endlessly... until she fell a sleep in my arms... even now that she's asleep she still mad at me.... why can't i hate you... you betray me and left me... i still love you... why kazu... why...(note: rina is sleep talking)

i am so sorry my princess, for hurting you and wounding your heart so deep.... i promise i would never ever leave you again... a sweet and soft kiss on the forehead...

narrator:

after the night of bloody truth, kazuma too rina to her bed .. he used the window as an entrance to rina's room.... just like every night when he visits her when she's asleep....

at kazuma's mansion.....

how is your night my boy?

oh uncle....it is very stressful for her... she's still in shock....

give her some time my boy and let her sort out everything for herself....

(sigh) yes i undrestsnd uncle... have a good night.....

____________________________________________________

and cut.... wait for the next chapter!

bye bye for now!

--- FERTILEN---

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it