Chapter 2

"Hey Rey" someone called out.

I looked around until I saw my best friend Mika waving at me two rows a way from me. I smiled at her and waved back. "Hi Mika".

She left her sit, approached me and sat beside me. You see Mika is my Childhood friend, she's always there when i needed her. she is always there when i need someone to comfort me, and especially she is the one who is always there when someone bullied me. she i like a sister to me.

"Are you ready to face, The high school life?" she asked with a smile.

 "Yaeh," my face is like this XD.

We talk on our way to school. Mika was in london this whole summer so i didn't get to see her. She told me how beautiful is London she even saw the Eiffel tower. She said it was huge with her hand signs. I wish i could go to London so i could see with my own eyes how magnificent it is.

After about 20 minutes of bus ride we ae at our distination. We got down on the bus but before that i thank the driver for a safe ride.

"Hey Rex, thisis it"she said as sh squeezed my arm.

"Yeah, this is it" I look at the school we will bout to enter, it was fairely big and beautiful.

We made our way to the office to get our schedule that's where we meet Mrs. Smith our Principal. All I can say is she is old maybe in her mid 50s. She was nice to us, she even offered us to show our classroom.

"It's okay Mrs. Smith, we ae just an inconvinience for you." I said while smilling.

"Okay if you say so, But ill give you a map of our school so you know how to get in your classes." she said as she handed us both a map of the school.

"thanks Mrs. Smith" I said while Mika said her thanks to.

"It'l be my pleasure. Chop-chop you should go to your classes before you two will be late" She said as she ushered us out of the room. 

I looked at my schedule in my hands.

"Mika, what is your first subject?" i asked once we are out of the office.

"ummm...lets see I have Calculus" she sai as she examine her schedule.

"i have that too"  we giggled. 

I opened my map and looked for the calculus class room.

"it's in the second floor" i said 

"yeah, lets go" 

As we are getting to our classroom. we are so engrosed in talking to ech otther about this school that i didn't  see that someone was running down the coridor towads my diection. Then he bumped me. We came crashing down on the floor.

Ouch my head hurts. I opened my eyes (when did i closed it) and i realise that our faces re a few inches apart. 

Budamp

Budamp

Budamp

Stop drumming heart. We didn't even know this guy.