Chapter 1

N/A: sorry if my stories is so boring...hehehe...

hope you will like this..please support my story..:D

---------------------------------------------------------

"Rex" My mom called me, "Breakfast is ready". 

It's funny right a girl named Rex, i don't know what came into my mom's brain to name me Rex Aubrey Luether. Ever since I am little i was mistaken for a boy because of my name. I was bullied when I was in Middle school because of it.

"Rex aren't you going to eat your breakfast, honey?"

"Just a second mom"

Another day, the beginning of my high school life. I hope that no one will bully me this time.

I walked down stairs and saw my mom and dad and my little  brother are eating their breakfast happily.

"Hey big sis, good morning" he said as he was happily eating down his meal.

I ruffled his hair and sat down beside him. " Hey Zach, good morning to you too" and i begun eating.

"What took you so long, Rex?" my mom asked me.

I'm used to being called Rex by my Mom so it's okay. I looked at her and smiled. "Just thinking about stuff"

We finished our breakfast with my brother bubbling with excitement about his firstday of class, i just smile at him.

I was just going out of the house when my mom called out to me.

"Rex, be careful on your way to school, okay?"

"okay mom"

"I love you honey"

"love you too, Mom"

Then i made myself to the bus stop. I waited for Five minutes or so before the bus have arrived. I thanked the busdriver before i got to a spare sit in the back.

"Hey Rex" someone called.