Chapter 3- HOW TO KNOW YOUR CRUSH LIKES YOU?

TITLE: HOW TO KNOW YOUR CRUSH LIKES YOU?

HERE WE GO:

1. He keeps talking to you.

-Oh no. He doesn't like talking to me.

FACT: Most of the boys are shy to talk to the girl they really like

2. He make funny joke to make you laugh.

-Well, he never did.

FACT: They are afraid that you might not laugh.

3. He keeps avoiding your eyes while talking.

-I noticed that. Is it true?

FACT: Maybe he likes you.

-I blushed.

4. He smiles at you.

-He did smile that time. I giggled.

It was really sleepy for me to read all the chapters, so I planned to continue reading this early morning. But, I haven't told this to my bestfriend. My two bestfriend has a long straight hair. Their so cute and funny. They like also books. Pocketbooks. They are "Maila" and "Analiza"

 >>> Maila is so Nice. Black Beauty nga yan e. (Nahirapan naku mag-English. Pasensya naman) si Maila laging Open sakin, Ako naman si taga kinig lang, Of course hindi namin maiiwasan na mapag-usapan yung mga "The ONE" namin. nagkakasundo kami nyan :)

 >>> Analiza naman. She's so Nice. Positive Thinker. KABooOOOg !!. lalo na pag nagrereport yan. She makes the whole class laugh.

Well, back to me again. You see, my bestfriends like reading good books and sometimes I really think that they might be a worm. A bookworm that is.