CHAPTER 4: SECRETS AND CLUES

hey, back to school as I was saying. I just hate Monday. I was carrying my big heavy envelope and walking really pale. But when Bryan was passing by, I really smile and stood up straight. It was really kind of embarrasing. I took the book I read last time and continued reading it.

CONTINUE:

5. He notices your new outfit and hairstyle.

-I really have a big changed. How pity of me. (my hairstyle)

FACT: Boys like simple girls even more. So stay simple.

6. He wants to be with you. Literally, ''beside you that is''

-Hmm...?

FACT: If you think he likes you, then flirt a little. Boys want to sit beside the girl they like but it's not easy for them to do that.

7. Sharing.

-what sharing?? Ideas? same interests?? what is it?!

FACT: Share your experiences. He might relate something and you both can create a convo with a TOPIC.

8. Stay humble and stay smart.

-I'm not smart. I failed.

FACT: Boys like smart girls. Stay humble and help him if he needs your help especially academics.

And then I noticed my schoolmate was approaching. So, I hid the book and say ''Oyy.'' to her.

''musta'' I smiled.

''ito okay lang, ikaw kamusta?'' she smiled back.

''okay naman din," (may nilabas akung candy) "gusto mo?'' I asked.

'' -_- sige ba. penge'' she paused. "mauna naku"

''Ayy, Ganun ba? sige,''

And suddenly the bell rang.

R-r-ring!!

''Okay, class. I have to group you into five with 10 members in it.'' my teacher said.

but some of my classmates request na wag na daw maglipatan, syempre firstweek palang kaya may hiyaan factor pa. then my teacher pause for a while and then suddenly she agreed.