Part 1: Girl Under the Cherry Blossom Tree

I maybe shy and easy to bully around but really, I'm also a person you know. I kinda want to brush it off. Somehow people sometimes mistake me as Osana Najimi, a tsundere girl in our school. How ? I don't even look close to her.. Kinda but still people need to learn that I'm not her! We are two different people ! My real name? It's not that important.. I rather not say anything about my name ! Rather, just call me Rival-chan. Everybody thinks I'm their rival anyways. Anyways! Let's get to the story !

A golden haired girl stands by the cherry blossom tree in their school, by the courtyard. People always see her standing in there, thinking of her as strange yet cute. She wears a pink and sometimes white leg warmers to school and a polka dots hair tie. Students that does not know her thinks she's childish and spoiled but in reality, she's shy and a bit of anti-social. But once getting to know, she's cheerful and bright. One day, she stands by the tree again. As she turned around, she sees group of girls hanging around, laughing and flattering each other and filling the air with chatters. She sighed.

"Friends.. It seems nice to have one but the friend I can call probably would be this tree.. " she hesitated as the touched the trunk of the cherry blossom tree.

"Hey Osana!" Someone's voice echoed the empty hallway due to class.

"I'm not Osana- I'm-" she replied but got interrupted.

"What's wrong with you loser! You keep ditching class, stupid idiot!" The person mocked.

"But- "

"But what? You just wanna go ditch the class so you can directly prove you're a failure like you want your grades to be, don't you ? " the person walked away.

She looked down, sighing and looked up to the tree.

"You see this tree? they are always bullying me. This is why I can't always leave this spot because.. I have no friends or anyone really.. I feel like I'm like the petals of a cherry blossom.. It's just there flying through the wind and falls to either get stepped on or just to be gazed and left alone.." She paused, "yeah indeed.. I get it now.. I'm the cherry blossom petals. I just keep falling down."

Rival-chan then slid to sit down on the tree. Crossing her arms, she slowly walked to go to the restroom. She looks at herself in agitation.

"You're really like a cherry blossom petals.. Even if you are bright, you'll still DISAPPEAR "