Ch 12 Pathway of the Stars

Rose POV

I'm so glad school has started. Going into human resources I take human bio, Intro to psychology, social problems and for fun I took global marketing.

Global marketing is a whole other building so i get there and there barely any seats

Seeing a seat in the back i sit next to a pretty girl.

"Hi I'm Rose Wilson well now Faraldo." I say greeting her.

"I'm Athena Knight, Nice to meet you."

"What are you majoring in?" I ask her

"Marketing and advertising. You?"

"Human resources."

"Really? Then why are you taking this class?"

"Just for fun i guess."

"That's good. I don't really have time for fun. This is my last semester then i'm done."

"Really? But you look so young. I'm 18."

"Thats because I am. I'm only 21. I took classes while in high school so I'm almost done."

"Foreal, i should have done that. Now that i think about it you look familiar."

"Yea I'm the daughter of Jerry Knight of Knight INC. If you want a picture i'll sit somewhere else."

"No your good. I not to big on being around the children of big companies."

"Why?"

"Cause i grew up around them and married one."

"Oh thats right, your Andrew's wife. Do you remember me? I've seen you at some of the fundraisers Faraldo hosts." Thinking about it she does look familiar.

"Wait you're the one who threw a drink on this guy and walked out."

"Oh yea my godparents son Jackson has the biggest crush on me and won't leave me alone."

"Trust me I know the feeling. You never know you might marry him."

"Hell no. I would rather die." We started laughing a little bit to loud for the other people in the room.

When i got home Drew was watching basketball.

"Drew! My first day of college was so cool."

"That's good...Wohh that's what I'm talking about boy!" He got up and yelled at the tv

"Drew...Drew...Drew." he forreal was focused on this game. OK then 2 can play at this game.

I walk up stairs and put my bag on my bed. Going into my closet my mom and kate brought me a cute night gown. Putting it on i feel so uncomfortable but if it's to mess with him i'll do it. Why it so tight and short?

Walking down the stairs he game is still on. I walk in pass him slowly and sit down next to him. He's still staring at the tv.

"Andrew?"

"Huh?" I put my hand on his thigh and slightly rub.

"Do you want to hear about my first day of school?"

"After my game."

"How long?"

"Shh."

I lean over in front of him. Staring at his face. He looks at me from the corner of his eye then back to his game smiling.

"Rose you're going to have to get naked if you want my attention, But it's cute."

Cute? I'll show you cute. I take a deep breath. Getting on his lap, i put my arms around him.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath then look at me. He's eyes become a darker shade of blue. He smirks and pulls me closer into him. Holding me around my waist and sits up.

"Mmh please get up or i won't be able to stop." it felt like that night all over again. I have been craving his touch but didn't want to say anything

"What if I don't want to?" That's all he needed. His game forgotten he quickly get up and i tie my legs around his waist. Going up stairs he passes our bedrooms and goes straight to the master bedroom

He throws me onto the bed and starts taking off his shirt and shorts.

Watching me i slowly take off the nightgown to reveal my underwear a bra. Drew licks his lips and leans down reaching for my underwear. Pulling them off he spreads my legs and gets in between them.

"You are so sexy. Baby tell me to stop and i will."

"No I'm ready, please." giving him the ok to go he puts my legs over his shoulder and dives in.

"Aww!" he waves his tongue fast over my bud cause this rush come all over my body. I arch my back and pull away from him. Only for him to hold onto me tighter.

"Andrew! It's uhhh feels so good." I didn't think it could get any better until i felt one of his finger enter me. It took my body to new highs causing me to cum.

Coming down from my high i feel so drunk like. Drew takes off his briefs to reveal his hard veiny meat

"Haha I know see why everyone wants a piece of the great Drew." I mock

"I want to see you laughing in a bit. Ok this is going to hurt just a bit so i need you to relax."

I feel his meat at my entrance.

"Ready?" I nod

He quickly pushes in and It feels like i being ripped from the inside. Drew stays unmoved and rubs my belly. After getting a bit used to him i start moving on my own.

"Move please." I beg him. He starts moving his hips

"Damn your so tight."

I felt every inch of him. I could not stop moaning his name. Getting closer to cumming drew felt me tighten up which caused him to go faster.

"That's it baby cum all over my dick." I just let go and tighter him feeling him cum inside of me being me to a new high. Feeling so out of this world. all i could do was smile.

Drew POV

I watch her eyes almost roll to the back of her head while she screamed my name. Nothing has felt as good as making Rose feel good. She looks at me through her clouded eyes and smiles.

"You ok?" she nods and closes her eyes. I guess i put her to sleep. I pull out and our mix juices come out. I go get a towel to clean up rose.

After cleaning her up i put her in one of my shirts and put on some shorts. Laying down beside Rose she moves into me. It's like she's a perfect fit. I soon fall asleep with her in my arms.