+27

It has been one month since Eunsol found out about Namjoon and Seoun. In that time, she had requested a break from work, especially since it was time for exams. During the duration, she was able to focus on something other that Namjoon.

For one month straight, Namjoon had sent several texts and calls to Eunsol. But she couldn't get herself to reply to them.

She moved in with a girl from school. So currently they were sharing an apartment together on campus.

Her 30 day hiatus was up, and Eunsol had to return to work. She walked in with Mayumi and it was probably the worst day to come in to work.

"Thank you so much girls for the gifts." Seoun was sitting in the middle of the set, with practically everyone surrounding her. There were light pink and light blue balloons and a few gift bags. "We're not even sure if it's a boy or girl yet...but I'm really hoping for a girl."

Eunsol watched Seoun happily receive her gifts and well wishes from the workers. She held on tightly to Mayumi's arm and placed her head on her shoulder. "Mayumi, I'm not sure if I can do this."

It was official. Seoun was going to have a baby.

"You know, she didn't really talk about the baby until today. She probably knew you were coming."

"But why? Why does she want to make me jealous? I've never done anything to her." Eunsol gripped her hand even tighter. "Why did it have to be Namjoon? Why did she have to take my boyfriend away from me?"

Mayumi wiped the tears off Eunsol's face and patted her back comfortingly. "Go wash up in the bathroom. At least you'll be away from this bitch."

Eunsol hid her face as she ran to the bathroom. She wanted to avoid everyone. Making it safely to the bathroom, Eunsol wiped a wet tissue on her face. She waited until her face was no longer red and puffy to leave the bathroom.

Once she walked out, she was met with an unpleasant surprise. "Eunsol. You're here!"

Hearing his voice again made her weak. The tears that she had waited 30 minutes to dry up had appeared again and this time, she was pushing past him.

Eunsol walked quickly though the corridor, but Namjoon was able to catch up with her. "Stop!" He grabbed her hand. "Don't run away from me when I haven't seen or spoken to you for an entire month!"

"Let go of me."

"Not before we talk. You moved out without telling me and then I had to find out from other people that you were taking a hiatus."

Eunsol pushed Namjoon off from her and took small steps back. "I don't want us to be together anymore. It's not right."

Namjoon frowned while holding Eunsol, "I don't want to break up."

"She's having your baby, right?"

No answer.

"See? I don't want to get in the way of everything." Eunsol didn't want to fight. Her voice was tired and she was too drained to yell.

"I asked Seoun to get a paternity test and she said she's going to make the appointment."

"Do you really think there's a chance that you're not the father?"

Namjoon neither nodded nor shook his head.

"Well if she did sleep with other guys, there's still a possibility that it can be you. And for now she thinks it's you...She's out there receiving baby gifts from everyone and they're all congratulating her and I don't think I'll be able to handle still being your girlfriend if you're going to have a family."