+41

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

[Eunsol]

"I'm not sure if I remember how to function without you here with me anymore."

"Namjoooon, please don't make me feel bad. You know I really miss you."

Namjoon sighed and his facetime picture shook as he shifted his position on his bed. "Webcamming or facetiming every night isn't the same compared to physically being with you."

"Stop being such a little bitch, Namjoon. You don't see me crying about it every single time we're on here."

"Because there is a black hole where your heart should be."

I raised my eyebrow at him, "You want me to turn off my phone now?"

"No baby, don't." Namjoon gave me an eye smile as he begged me to stay.

I laughed at his lameness, but then covered my face because guilt. "Tbh I actually do have to end the call tonight. I have a suuuuuper early photoshoot tomorrow."

"So what am I supposed to do now? Masturbate to one of your pictures?"

"Dude stop."

"But you like it when I'm kinky."

"Yes that's true sometimes, but it's already 4am. So I love you. Goodnight." I made a kissy face at the screen, ending with a 'muah' before ending the call and attempting to squeeze an 8 hour sleep in 1 1/2 hours.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

After my photoshoot, I sat in my dressing room, eating some bomb ass sashimi. I was just about to text Namjoon to see how he was doing when someone knocked on my door. It was my new manager, Taneichi Aki. (a/n this name is inspired by my Japanese friends' names haha)

"Hi Eunsol, how are you?" Thankfully she was fluent in both Japanese and Korean and always spoke to me in Korean because I can hardly speak any Japanese.

"I'm fine. What's up?"

"The boss told me some news and wanted me to run it by you."

I nodded along as I picked up another sashimi and ate it.

"So you working here in Japan was on a trial basis because we lacked models when we first started up. But now that you've already spent a couple of months here, the boss is giving you the option of staying in Tokyo or switching to the Seoul branch."

I know it was spontaneous, but right when my manager told me that I had the opportunity to move back, I immediately took up the offer. That night, I got back to my apartment and started to pack up my things. I wasn't going to tell Namjoon any of the news though because I wanted it to be a surprise.

I was amazed with how fast I was able to get back on a plane. Two days later, I was at the airport with my boarding pass from Japan to Korea.

I arrived in Seoul around 10:30pm and had a taxi drive me to Namjoon's apartment. I knew where he hid the extra key, so technically I didn't break in. When I entered, it was a mess like always. It was only when I was here that it was kept clean.

An idea popped into my head about how I was going to surprise Namjoon that I was here. I took a seat on his bed and decided to facetime him.

"Eunsol! You don't usually facetime this early." From his background, I could see that Namjoon was sitting in his car.

"I know, but I was just bored and thinking of you so I thought 'why not?'"

"So you don't have some big photoshoot or commercial that you're busy shooting right now?"