2// the new friend

At lunch Dustin sat by me and said, "I saw you make that basket of wadded up paper in the trash can. You'd be good for basketball."

Basketball? Hah like my parents would let me.

"Um… thanks," I mumbled quietly.

Shea came and joined us. "Hey Dustin," she said hugging him. She knows Dustin.

"You already um… know each other?"

"Yeah… we've known each other since last year when he first came. Sorry I didn't tell you."

"No probs Shea."

I got up and walked to dump my tray. Then I sat back down with my awesome best friend and my new friend.

"What were you guys talking about?" Shea asked.

"Me joining the basketball team," I mumbled.

"Well you are a good shooter," Dustin said.

"Am not."

"Are to."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

"Shut up. You guys sound like a married couple who just met and got married on the same day!" Shea yelled.

We looked at her with wide eyes and dropped jaws. "What?"

"We will never be that!" We both snapped.

She chuckled and said, "It was just a joke."

We shook our heads and got up and headed to our classes.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At the end of the day me, Shea, and Dustin made a plan to go to Shea's house so we all drove there.

We sat on her bed talking and watching movies and eating ice creammmm. Mmmmm.

After the movie Dustin left and I stayed the night with Shea.

"Did you hear that there is going to be a new student!" Shea squealed.

"You and your new student favs."

"Let's hope it's a boy. No even better. Let's hope it's a cute boy like, Jax, Jay, and Aaron."

Jax, Jay, and Aaron are the schools popular boys. They have every girl falling at there feet.

"Why do you have a thing with hot boys. I mean you like Aaron, Jay, and Jax. Don't you think it gets annoying?"

"No!" She squealed.

"Ugh. Night," I said and fell asleep.