4// my awkward neighbor

"Sky! I'm home!" I heard me older sister Shyane say coming in the house.

I unlocked the door and ran downstairs Behind her was my awkward neighbor. Aaron.

"What's he doing here?" I asked looking at Aaron and furrowing my eyebrows.

"I invited him tonight for dinner since he'll be home alone and it's just me and you," she said. Aaron smirked.

I turned on my heel and stormed to my room. I shut my door and locked it.

My awkward neighbor, here for dinner. Why does this seem so messed up?

"Ugh. I don't want him here," I mumbled to myself.

"Sis! Open the door!" Shyane yelled.

"No!" I yelled back. That obviously didn't faze her. I forgot she had a key to my room door so she unlocked it and walked in.

"What do you have against Aaron?" She asked sitting by me.

"He's our neighbor," I said bluntly.

"Whatever get your lazy bum up," she said pulling me up off my cozy bed.

"At least I'm not fat," I joked.

"Shut up!" She snapped at me and I began laughing.

I walked downstairs and saw Aaron sitting on the couch like a lazy bum that he already is.

Finally dinner was done and we sat at the table.

After dinner Aaron left and I walked up to my room and fell asleep.