Chapter 14: School Exam

We all blushed deeply. sans ran out the room, and Asriel covered his eyes. Papyrus got up due to the alarm and stared at me. I put the shirt on quickly, but Papyrus already saw me before. "Human...what are those?" I couldn't help but slightly laugh. "These are...uhm..." Asriel stopped me early. "It's something. Why would you look? Only a female humans boyfriend should see them!" Papyrus blushed, and ran out the room.
----------------

Me and Asriel both went downstairs trying to forget what happened.

Papyrus had already left for work, (and because of what happened), so I was stuck making my own breakfast. I was going to make sans food, but he went to Grillbys. I then made breakfast for Asriel and I. (Proper English). After eating, we went to school.

Time Skip of Author Laziness.

As we entered the classroom, Asriel could tell I was uneasy. "Don't worry. You'll be find. You just have to be determined." He winked at me, and we both sat down. It kept feeling like I would be there forever.

After the exam, the teacher gave us an early study hall. I was pacing back and forth, hoping I get a good grade. "Y/N don't worry. You are the smartest person I know... other than Frisk." I noticed Frisk next to Asriel. She smiled at me, but why? She seemed different. Her eyes, and her expression. Asriel was called by a guidance counselor, so he had to leave.

"Hello... Y/N." He voice seemed a little creepy. She looked around, and out of nowhere, put a knife to my neck. "Come with me, or die." I followed her to a dark room. She knocked me out, an I awoke tied up.

"You probably think I'm Frisk, right?" She laughed a little demonically. "I'm Chara. Almost her, but not fully. I'm a part of her soul, but was separated from her. I can now free roam." That explained her eyes. She looked at me creepily. "Now, stay quiet so I can kill you!"

(Yay part 14 done!

Will Y/N die?

Will she live to see her score?

Or will somebody save her~?

Until next time my creators!)