Chapter 6: Strange Figure

(Here it Is!)

We both were frozen. "Heya. I didn't know you sang Undyne. Looks like you like singing too Y/N." We stood in silence. "I won't tell. No promises though. :P" He has a tongue? Isn't he a skeleton?? He ran and Undyne just chased him. I started to slowly follow with my hands in my p/c pants pocket.

(Time skip of boredom)

When we got to the house, I went to my room. It was only the afternoon, and I ate breakfast at Undyne's place. I face planted on my bed, and soon almost fell asleep. I then felt a strange eerie feeling like something was watching me. "Hehehe....You humans. All foolish." This voice sounded broken. It was like a empty hole, but it also had a robot sound to it. I picked my head up to see a weird figure staring at me. He looked as if he were melting. He just said one thing before fading away. "Tell my children I said hi."

I screamed, and hid under my bed, while in terror. sans bursted in room with his eye glowing. Frisk followed behind. They looked around, and saw I wasn't in here. "Kid, where are you??" His voice was stern. "I-im under here..." He looked under the bed, and noticed tears running down my face. I didnt even notice that I was crying.

He placed me on my bed, and Frisk sat next to me. I told him what happened, and what the figure looked like. Gaster. His name was Gaster, and apparently was sans' and Papyrus's dad.

We sat in silence for awhile. He and Frisk soon left the room. I made sure all my lights were on. Why did he come to me, just to say "Hi to my children." Not my children, I'm too young to have a child. I took my (color) headphones, and put on "Tem Shop Remix".

Soon I went down to eat dinner, and I sat in silence. In my head, I was speaking gibberish. (Jdkemdndjjsmskdllldksjsudn) ((Universal_Traveler)sans:whale den) After dinner, I went outside for air. (Isn't there air inside? -u-) Frisk came outside and sat next to me. "Do you want to go home?" Frisk asked me. I shook my head no. She seemed to not know why. "Were you abused? If you don't mind me asking." I stood quiet, hesitating to tell her. "Well, for one thing... m-my mom never really cared about me. I didn't have a dad. And I-I always got bullied..." We sat in silence for a while. She suddenly pulled me into a hug. "I was also bullied at the Orphanage."

Then, another goat came. How many goats are there? "Are you okay Frisk?" He called. He was kinda tall, and couldn't be a kid, just like Frisk. They both looked about 17. "I'm okay. Are you here for a sleepover?" He nodded. "Also, Y/N this is Asriel. Asriel, this is Y/N." I was surprised by how he looked like the other goat. "Hi." He both said at the same time. They later allowed me to join their sleepover. We all sat in Frisk's room in a circle. Suddenly sans walked into the room. "You kids better not be playing Spin the Bottle." He grinned. More than usual, which was weird since he's always smiling. Asriel laughed a little. We all began to talk.

For once, I felt as if I were loved.

(Coming up, the Drama Train.

Choo choo!

Also, this is 591 words!)