Prologue

Prologue

"I can't believe you would do that to me. Instead of standing up to them, you're gonna be a spineless bimbo and just ditch me." I almost screamed.

"Meg just listen." She pushed.

"No. Don't call me that, you've lost the privilege." I actually screamed at her this time, gaining the attention of everyone on the oval at school.

"YOU KNOW I NEED YOU! YOU KNOW MY PARENTS SPLIT OVER JOSH'S DEATH WHICH WAS MY FAULT! YOU KNOW I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW! AND YOU'RE DITCHING ME BECAUSE A COUPLE OF BITCHES TOLD YOU TO!" I yelled. "I- I just - I just can't do this anymore." My voice cracking on the last word.

I gave her one last look of disgust before turning on my heel and running past everyone that had stopped talking or playing soccer to watch the scene. I ran. I ran to the one place I always went when I was angry or upset. I ran to the stables.

**********************************************

Meghan Ross. That was me. I'd always been ordinary. Auburn coloured hair that reaches the dimples in my back, royal blue eyes and pale skin. A lot of people told me that I was absolutely gorgeous, but I didn't see it. I used to live in London until last year when I moved to Australia, so I still had an accent. I love music and reading and I love riding horses. My horse is a dapple - grey Arab called Aladdin. In my family I've got my mum Summer, my dad Shaun and my brother Josh. Well I used to have my brother Josh.

You're probably wondering what happened to Josh. Well, he fell off a horse while I was riding with him. The thing is, I accidentally spooked the horse, he reared and bucked, Josh fell and hit his head.

My parents had been fighting for almost 2 months after Josh had died. My mother saying that it wasn't my fault while my father was dead - set convinced that it was. I agreed with my father. It was my fault. Anyway, they eventually split, mum staying with me while dad left, but not without saying that he never wanted to see me again because I was nothing but a disgrace to him. That one stung a little bit.

I was basically in a comatose state for weeks after the incident. I never thought that anyone would make me laugh, hell even smile again. That was until, I met him.

My saviour.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi 😊

So, this is not my first story but it will be a bit slow to start. However please stick with it. I love writing and I have another story called London, Field Hockey and Boys. So you can check that out if you like. 😃

Till Next Time,

Tori ❤

__________________________