Escapes and some secrets unlocked

Escapes & Twists

(Before sending C.J. to rehab)

James' POV

I can't find C.J. anywhere! Where did she go anyway? Wait what?! Why am I suddenly concerned about her?! Damn! I can't control my feelings! Heck, I need to stop babbling.

Anyways, I already saw the body and Delancy was at a corner with her gang. I sneaked behind them and started listening to their conversation.

"Omg! Did you see the smelly janitor's body?! It was like EEEWWW!!!" a girl with blonde hair and a skimpy outfit whispered.

"I know right, Dems!" the other girl said.

"You said it, Derrics!" Delancy said, twisting her necklace with a letter D as the pendant. Its probably her initial or her grade.

"Anyway, do you know how much fame you'll get when you lie about someone murdering someone?" Delancy whispered, as she cupped her hands in her mouth. The two girls giggled with excitement.

"I'll convince old Privit that Camer--- C.J., whatever the heck her name is, killed smelly old Grim and we'll get the fame we want!" Delancy continued. Dems and Dericcs squealed with delight and they dispersed.

I got out of my hiding spot and ran for the entrance. I saw C.J. in a black beret, black hoodie, blue washed jeans and converse. Her satchel was hanging from her shoulders.

I tried to approach her but some guys ran around screaming, "He's freaking killed!!!". I acutually fell and when they dispersed, C.J. was gone.

Fudge! I need to warn her! The bell rung.

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!

I ran back inside and went to Chemistry class. Once I got in, I got a good morning sermon from Mr. Bonasto.

"Ms. C.J. Davies! You are needed in the principal's office now!" Mrs. Foreman screeched through the speakers.

I was shocked. Why the heck did Delancy want C.J. to but put on rehab?!

C.J.'s POV

(At the Rehabilitation Center)

Chief Demonice held my wrists as we entered the center. I could hear people cursing and yelling. I bit my lip and shook my wrists.

"You need an escape plan." a voice whispered inside her.

"Who are you?" I thought.

"I'm your inner wolf, Xenaf." the voice replied.

What an inner wolf?! I am NOT a WEREWOLF.

"That's what you think, Cathy-poo." Xenaf said, reading my thoughts. I growled at the nickname. That's why my eyes turn pitch black when I'm mad. Why haven't I noticed that?!

In the middle of my debate. Demonice threw me into a window-less cell. A rubber room to be exact.

"I'm really hoping that you change." Demonice growled and went away.

"What now?!" I thought to Xenaf.

"Use the dagger in your shoes." Xenaf said in a duh tone. I mentally rolled my eyes and took the dagger on my shoe.

Wait a diddy minuite! I could control people!

"You bloody wolf!"I screamed in my mind, "I can control people."

"Whoopsie Daisy." Xenaf muttered. I rolled my eyes again and fixed my beret. And I shrieked.

Just then a man in a white uniform came to my cell.

"What NOW?!" he yelled. I smirked and stared at him. My hands moved in an upward motion. The guy did the same. The expression in his eyes were blank. Just as I suspected.

I stood up and walked up to the transparent door. I put my hand in the wall and the guy repeated the action. I smiled and the door opened. Thank you to whoever in the world invented the hand scanner!

I glared at the guy. His eyes rolled back inside his head, mouth hanging open and he started to shake violently. After a few moments, he just lay down there, probably had a serious black out. I bit my lip and whispered sorry.

I left quietly looking around. I saw Lindsay Lohan. And it was weird. She grinned at me like a crazy person would do. Well she's on drugs. I just continued to run. Then sirens sounded.

The heck man!!! I was already blocked by nurses and guards. I smirked. They all sneered and glared at me. This is gonna be good.

"Calm down sweetie," a nurse cooed in a poisonously sweet way. I growled, so did Xenaf.

"A worthless girl like you should stay here forever..." the nurse cooed again as the others closed in.

Okay that hit me hard... My blood boiled in my veins, my pulse quicked. Xenaf started howling and barking inside of me. I looked around. Security cameras are everywhere. I glared at all of them and started to malfunct. The lenses of the security cameras broke.

My temperature seemed to rise. My fingers started to hurt. Every part of me started to ache. My bones felt like crushing. The pain made me howl out loud. The nurses, phsyciatrists and guards started to look shocked.

Next thing I knew, I was in all fours. My eyesight was changing from black-and-white and then colored. I looked at my arms...

Hey! These aren't arms! They're... Shoot they aren't... PAWS!

"Paws of a rare white teenage werewolf." Xenaf growled.

I also growled. Not at Xenaf but at the humans. The puny horrible humans who destroyed my reputation and life.

I bared my fangs at them and growled. They all screamed. The guards took out their guns, attempting to shoot me.

"A white wolf is rare because," Xenaf explained, "It has the ability to breathe life and to take souls. But the souls shall come back to their respective bodies in a few. The souls will also forget what happened to the during their encounter with a White Wolf."

I growled. I took a breathe in and howled. I could see the transparent silk-like objects float towards me. My tail touched the cold floor. It cracked. I turned around I could see the flicker of lava or fire. The souls started to run deep in the fiery chasm.

There were applauses. I turned around as the chasm closed. I saw all the teens with mental and drug problems. They grinned at me and started whooping. I saw Lindsay, singing some songs. And I think I saw Foster's bully Tom Marj, whistling.

"Run..." Xenaf whispered. I ran and I felt like I was dissipating into thin air.

"C.J., I already erased the students' memory about you killing Grim..." Xenaf said.

"Show yourself!" I thought. Xenaf chuckled. I was suddenly in a black space. My bones started to ache. I closed my eyes and howled.

I stretched and saw my fingers again. I am already fully clothed. But in a very different way. It was a silk white dress with a gold belt. My hair fell perfectly down my waist. I shuffled. I hate dresses so much. I pulled the hem of my dress which was knee-length.

"You're sooo weird ya know?" Xenaf's voice echoed. I turned around and saw a girl with a pixie cut brown hair with blonde highlights, high cheek bones, pink kissable lips and whiteish-grayish eyes.

  "Xenaf?" I asked.

"Oh no no!" Xenaf said, "I'm Xenaf's poster." And she laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Xenaf!" I said as I hugged her.