Revenge!

(I don't know if this is true or not but a website called 4chan is trying to hack whattpad.
They might hack people books and things so I thought I'd put this up)

Ooh look!A rare and wild update!Quick someone grab it!

Beastboys P.O.V
So,me and the titans walk in to see the batbrothers?batkids?robins? I don't know,just like I don't know why we can call the others by there names and we have to call Robin...well Robin.

Anyway we walk in to see them all on the sofa,asleep,hugging"aww!they are the adorable!"Starfire squiled "revenge time!" I said as I walked up to them and took a picture,yeah I know about the neon/glitter/confetti photo.I passed my phone with the picture on it to Cy.

And then I face planted the floor.

I look up to see Damian,the small evil one,in a fighting stance,he must've knocked me over,I looked back to see the titans leaving in one of Ravens teleportation hole things,each with a look that said 'we'll see you at your funereal

I saw Tim and Jason get up,I thought 'yes I might be saved!'well that was stupid.

"Don't 2kill him"Tim said"we can always"Jason started whispering something in Damian's ear and he did an evil smirk,at that exact moment I realised,this would be worst than death.

******************
No ones P.O.V
Robin had woken up and looked a little better,when he found the titans he asked were the boys were,they answered 'with Beastboy,who is possibly buried'.

The titans searched for Beastboy until they finally heart whimpers from the basement.They went down and saw Beastboy tied to a chair."Beastboy what happened?"Raven asked"you know what happened you left me with monsters!"he cried"hey that's...an understatement "Robin said truthfully.

"What did they do friend Beastboy?"Starfire asked"they played Barbie girl...on repeat..for two hours"I said shivering,it was..I can't even describe it.

"DAMIAN WAYNE!  TIMOTHY JACKSON DRAKE! JASON PETER TODD!you get here this instant or I swear you'll be so dead not even the Lazarus pit will bring you back!"Robin screamed,in one breath,is that even possible?,they were all there in less than ten seconds "sorry"they said in sinc looking down.