cap. 3

Scout POV.

Morning again, the team walking down to the coffee shop. The others were chatting away, myself lagging behind as always. I pushed the door open, squeezing through. I diverted from everyone else, going for my own seat. Only, my seat was already occupied. I smiled, sitting beside her.

"Good morning, Scout" she said with a warm smile and a cup of coffee.

"Mornin' Lareen" I replied, engineer setting my mocha on the table, then walking away with a subtle smile. I rolled my eyes of him.

Lareen looked at me, "What was that about?"

I felt my ears starting to burn, "Nothing. Nothing. Just bein' a pal"

She gave me another look like engineer did yesterday, "I can tell when someone's lying, Scout. What is it?"

How could I answer her? I could feel my face starting to turn red. I swallowed, taking a drink of my coffee. She still looked at me for an answer. What am I going to say?

I could hear chuckles from the other side of the room, my face turning a dark, dusty red. I glared at them, gaining a laugh from demo-man.

Lareen looked at me in confusion, probably wondering why my face was dusty red. I swallowed again, pondering an idea. Should I-?? Yeah. I turned to her, hooking a finger underneath her chin and pulling her face into mine.

Our lips met in the middle.

The laughing stopped, a few gasps echoing through the coffee shop. After a few seconds, I pulled away. Lareen looked at me with her face flushed crimson red, her beautiful dark brown eyes staring into mine. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I-If you couldn't tell, I like you..."

Here we goooo...... I'm bored :3

- Shino