Biggest Test (Star)

------Star's POV------

The month had ended. We were taken out of our cells and transported to the Temple on Lothal. Walking in to the great temple I felt like I was 10 again, giddy with excitement whilst my twin Nova was scared, when I got my purple kyber crystal. I looked around as I saw a door open to right in front of my.

"Hey look an open door," Nova told us pointing to our right

"I can see one there," Fron said pointing to our left

"I can seen one there," I said pointing in front of us.

"You must go to your own trails, I will wait here for you, trust in yourself trust in the force, good luck," Dad said as I walked into the illuminated door.

I was greeted with a green man sat on a log. Master Yoda.

"Master Yoda, is nice to see you," I greeted

"Child you carry," 

"yes," 

"Protect you must,"

"With my life, I would never put it in danger, never," 

"Task you have, train Fron in the light you must," 

"I will," 

"I now pronounce you Jedi knight Star Bridger, here two kyber crystals are, replace your red ones you should,"

With that Master Yoda disappeared. A door opened, I walked through it to find Nova, dad and Fron talking. 

"Well how did it," Dad asked me.

"Good, I am now a Jedi knight and have been tasked with training Fron, oh and I got two new kyber crystals how did everyone else's go,"

"Well I am now a Jedi knight Nova Bridger," Nova told me

"And I got a new kyber crystals," Fron told me 

"Well lets go back to the rebel base, before your mum starts complaining about us taking forever," Dad laughed