Chapture -1 First Game

Hi I'm Gracie. I am only 11 years old and I am going to 6th grade next year. I wear glasses and loves to eat tacos. My birthday is on February 19th and I love to play games. My loved the first game I ever played, Soultopia because of this.

First start this game, Soultopia, and this random guy says, "I bet you can't beat me in this race Pugtato!"
What I say as a competitive Pugtato, I say, "Bring it on DemonKings!"
We raced. I barley knew the controls and it turns out he didn't know the controls too! We kept dieing and crashing into he walls. It was so funny and so fun to play with guy but I have to beat this guy. After the game, I ended up 2nd and he was first on the last second. "Noo! Dang it I was so close just a split second!" I said. DemonKings and I added eachother as friends. We start talking together and playing parkour and races together.
I learned I was the first person to race him and his name is John. I told him my name was Gracie and he thought it was a pretty name. Anyways, we unlocked items together and exchange strategies together in our game. We get items from people who gave it to us for free. We just has to say we where new. Haha. He was cool. He became my good friend.
Later, John's other friends, him, and I was all in the same world. He introduces them, "xMacox is Marko, and JazzyQueen is Jasmine." He says.
My mic is low on battery. I need to charge it. "You guys, I need to charge mic, it'll be quick just use the message thing." I said.
I stood up to go get my mic charger in my brother's room. I walked all the way to my brother's room, Zai, to get my charger but he was already using it. Dang it! I'm sort of afraid of him because, have you seen him? He even has a shirt that says, Humans Shall Die in This, and it has a wood chipper right under the words with real fake blood on the shirt.
Anyways, he was sleeping so I slowly tiptoed to the changer and took out his mic and tiptoed back. Right when I opened the door, It squeaks. I got scared. I ran all the way back to my room and locked my door. Phew! I survived that. I charge my mic and start messaging my brand new friends. "Yo waddup guys!" I typed.
"Howdy! Haha. Who wants to help me build this game world?" Says John. We build in this world in this world for so hours or untill it was dinner for me.
My mom calls me. "Sweetie! It's time for dinner!"
"Okay mom!" I answered. I said bye to my new friends, placed the controller down on the bed, and turn off my game.
Walking out the door, I discovered that my mom looks like... No! She's Aunty Bell! I slammed my door shut and ran straight at her. Passing the bathroom, living room, and into the kitchen, I gave Aunty Bell and huge hug. "Aunty Bell! I missed you!"
Zai has a smirk on his face as he walked by. He just sat and slowly ate the food. I on the otherhand, I devoured my food. After eating, I get up to look at the mess I've made. Quite a mess... I walk to the restroom to change clothes.
On the way to the bathroom, I forgot to get my floss. My doctor told me it's very important so I ran back to the kitchen. Zai walked pass me with his food. Before I really entered, my mom says, "Yeah, so Bell, here's the thing, Anthony (My dad), has been... Doing things." I walked into the room.
"Hi uhm I'm here to get my floss, where is it?" I asked as if I didn't hear a thing.
Mom tossed me the floss and told me to change clothes and go to my room. I did as I was told and got online again. John, Jasmine, and Marko is still online racing eachother. I put my mic on my ear and start playing a little more with my brand new friends.

A few days later, I've been noticing my Aunt comming over ALOT. I can hear her taking about my dad and my mom crying. I can only hear a few words like gone, scared, or heath. I became scared. I ran into my room and shut and start to hyperventilating. I don't know what's going on and need to know. No! Don't! Keep your nose out! I sat on my bed and started playing again. I took my favorite red controller and plugged it in.
John is the only one online this time. I'm starting to trust him alot more so I asked him a question.
"John?"
"Yea?"
"Do you have a messiger?" I sneezed.
"Bless you! Haha and don't you mean a messenger?"
"No I really mean messiger." I told him about this app.
He made his own account so he can talk to me when we're not playing the game but I'd rather hear his voice then just text.