Chapture 3- Stupid Names

"You're twenty years old! You need to wake up for work!" I see my mom in my house shaking me. "Jake! You need to wake up your girlfriend!"

Jake tells my mom is don't have work on Mondays. I wake up anyways and get ready for our date night. I wore a short, red dress with a brown hat and my combat boots. Jake wore a black suit and tie. Jake and I held hands to he car and he kissed me on the forehead. "I got some news when we get to the park." Jake looked worried.

I barley notice. He opened the door for me and I layed on his lap. It was a bumpy ride there but we arrived to the park.

Everything was already set up. The blanket the food, but he has his news. He took me out of the car and sat me down. "I have news."

"I'm listening." I say.

"I'm breaking up with you." He let's go of my hands.

"Wait, what?" My face turned red. "Wh- why? I mean, we've been together for 3 years! Why, we where so happy."

"I found someone new." My  new ex-bestfriend come in with a blue silky dress and kissed him on the lips.

"M-m- Mel?" I frozed with little teardrops running down.

"Don't Mel me." Melissa gets kissed on her stupid head. "I've always wanted Jake but you... You where in the way and now..."

I turned around and walked. I didn't care. I had to stay strong. I can't have a boy control how I act. Home, alone.

I get out my phone to text John.

G- He.. broke up with me.
J- what!??!?! Why?
G- my stupid ex-friend
J- melissa??
G- yeah... but I'm fine
J- strong woman! Yes!!! Stay strong!!! Wanna play soultopia?
G- sure.

I get off of messiger and turned off my phone. I get my old controller and played for hours. It made me so happy and so does John. His friends don't play this game as often but it doesn't matter. We where playing parkour world's together for so long and laughted. It was crazy fun and John couldn't stop making jokes about a lemon. My mind was off Jake, only on John and the game.

I look at the time and it was 11:45. "Oh shoot! John I have to go!"

"Wait I ne-" I cut John off and turn off the game.

Wait... what was he about to say? Hopefully not important. I went into the bathroom anyways to brush my teeth and changed into my pajamas. I flopped on the bed and couldn't sleep at all. I don't know why. Was it the break up? Ha! No way I have got to get over that stupid man. It must be.. John.

I wake up and looked at the teddy bear John gave me over the mail when we where twelve, on my birthday. Still got it. I did a little sign and drove to work. There was a little traffic but I could still quickly get there before I was late. Yes! Two minutes left!

I work as a game programmer and I made a game called, "The Lost Souls". It has many different adventures and you can defeat the bosses by leveling up your sword. Took me a whole year to completely finnish the game without and glitches, bugs, or and thing bad. At this point, I'm trying to think of a new game that I can create.

Later that night, I get a text from my friend Nancy.

N- Gracie!!
G- what
N- I'm comming over.
G- what? Um okay.
N- thanks bye! Cyan there.
G- bye

I clean up the house for Nancy and waited. I texted her that the door will be open and I'm in my room.

I forgot that Nancy lives an HOUR away from me so I've been playing my games and talking to people for so long.