Broly Oneshot · Pregnant

Takes place during bio broly. Goten, trunks, 18, and the idiot never went to the laboratory where broly was. and pretend that the second movie never happened either.

Broly X reader

Pregnant

ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

You were screwed. Well you got screwed which brought you to your current problem but you get the idea.

Even though you were scared out of your mind, you couldn't stop the smile that came to your face.
Slowly sitting down on the floor of your bathroom your mind flows with thoughts about your baby. What would it look like? Would it be a boy or a girl? No. It doesn't matter, you were going to love it the same no matter the gender.

You jump when you hear someone knock at the bathroom door.

"Hey (y/n)! I was wondering if you wanted to come train with me and Goten!"

You hear Gohan's voice ask, Followed by a happy giggle from goten. You get up, unlock the door and - much to gotens unfortunate luck since he was being carried by gohan - hug gohan while crushing poor goten to death.

"S-stop... I cant breath!"

Little goten squeaks out in a high pitched voice. You laugh and loosen your grip but continue to hug them both.

"Guys, i have great news."

You say, snuggling closer to both of them while tears of joy slide down your face.

"Really? what happened?"

Gohan questions, looking down at you.

"I don't think its good news gohan... Look she's crying."

Goten tells his brother while looking at you with a confused frown. You laugh and give goten a kiss on his forehead.

"Goten, I'm crying cause I'm happy."

You see his features get more of a puzzled look then before.

"I don't get it. How can you be crying cause you're happy? Isn't that the opposite?"

"Goten, just let her tell us the good news."

Gohan says.

"Okay."

"Go on tell us."

Gohan urges you. Getting impatient by wanting to hear you.

"I'm pregnant!"

You say exitedly, taking the two brothers off guard.
Gohan falls back, bringing goten with him and leaving you standing there.

"Pregnant?!"

Gohan exclaims looking at you shocked.

"Pregnant?"

Goten repeats, looking just as happy as you were.

"Pregnant."

You confirm for the two of them.

"Whose the dad?"

Gohan asks, while goten is staring at your stomach.
Your smile leaves your face and you shamefully look down at the ground.

"I can't say."

You respond. Looking up at gohan you see him frowning at you.

"Pretty please? We promise we won't tell!"

Goten says with a pleading look on his face.

"Even if i told you, you wouldn't know who he is goten... But gohan does."